PART 14

VALERIAS POV

NOT PROOFREAD

I woke up earlier then I usually do at 6:30 in the morning for some reason, I tried to go back to sleep but I just couldn't.

I gave up in trying to fall asleep so I went to the bathroom to shower, I was in there for maybe 45 minutes.

When I got out I just put on something from the back of my closet, I put on an oversized t-shirt and some pajama pants to be comfortable.

I blowed dried my hair and did my skin care, I was to tired to do anything else so I went back in my bed.

I stayed in my bed for at least 30 minutes, when I left my room to go eat some breakfast, the kinky thing in the fridge was French toast so I just ate that.

After I ate I decided to go on a walk, going on walks have been making me really calm for some reason.

When I went on the walk you would not believe who I saw, was it really Gabriella's dog?

I walk over to the dog slowly so it won't bite me, I grabbed his collar and tried to drag him back to Gabriella because she was probably worried about him.

For some reason instead of walking the dog decided to run, as I'm grabbing on to his collar he bolts to Gabriella's house.

He was running for a long time because Gabriella lived on the other side of the neighborhood and the the neighborhood was pretty big.

After running for a while we finally stopped right in front of Gabriella's house, I knocked on the door and Gabriella answered.

"Oh my god! I was looking for him like a crazy person! Thank you so much Valeria," she says, "yea no problem but your dog is literally crazy" I say panting.

"Haha yea he doesn't think before doing stuff," she says laughing, "yeah, well I've got to go now," I say.

"Okay then see you next weekend!" She says, I wave as I walk back home, it took me almost 30 minutes to get back home since I lived on the other side of the neighborhood.

Once I got home I was pretty hungry so I decided to eat some ramen since I didn't feel like making anything.

After I ate I went to my room to got to bed, I took off my makeup and did my skincare, once I was in my bed I fell asleep immediately.

The next morning I woke up around 8:30 AM, I just scrolled on my phone for a while until I got a text from Junior.

Junior

Hey Valeria

Hey gm

Gm to you too but
are you free today?

Uhh I don't have
plans why?

Uhh I was hoping we
could meet up I have to
talk to you

Uhh yea what time?

At 11:00 maybe?

That sound good, can
u pick me up?

Yea bye Valeriaaa

When I woke up I went straight to my closet to find something to wear, it took me around an hour minutes because I had no idea what to wear.

I finally decided what to wear after a lifetime, I put on some sweat shorts with a white top, also my Air Forces and some jewelry.

By then it was 9:45 because I was taking to long, I went to the bathroom to do my makeup and other stuff.

I tried to do something simple so I just put on some mascara, blush, highlighter, a little concealer and some lipgloss.

Now I was going to do my hair, I put my hair up into a kind of high ponytail and I had two strands of hair in the front, you would be surprised on how long it took me.

It was currently 10:45 and I was just scrolling threw phone while waiting for junior outside of my house.

After a while of waiting he got here and I got inside to car, "heyyy Valeria," he says as he gives me a side hug.

"Hi junior," I say hugging him back, "so, why did you want to meet up?" I say looking at him with a confused face.

"Uhh I needed to talk to you about something," he says trying to cover up that he's nervous but you can obviously tell.

"We are going to a restaurant," he says, "what kind?" I ask, "A seafood one," he says glancing at me.

It was only a 30 minute drive so we got their quicker than I expected, we sat down at a table that was facing the window.

After a while we picked our drinks and food for the sever, 10 minutes later our food and drinks arrived at our table.

"So what did you want to ask me?" I say, "I wanted to ask you this for almost a week now, will you be my-"

Cliffhanger. Also I've been really busy and fails my test so I've been studying to pass it bc they are letting me take it again

The next chapter will be on saterday bc it's juniors birthday so pls don't get mad😭