PART 11

VALERIAS POV

NOT PROOF READ

It had been 5 days since the whole period thing so I was done with that, after Monday I had talked to Junior and apologized for hanging up in him and we made up.

I had gone to all my online classes and they were all easy, I texted Gabriella about the plan and she just said to just ask Junior about it to remind him.

I texted him about it and he said that we could meet tomorrow, the whole day was chill and I didn't really do anything at all.

TIME SKIP

It's Saturday morning and me, Junior and Gabriella are gonna be here to hang out at the pool.

I go out with my aunt to buy snacks and floats, I also got a new bathing suit that was a light pink and I thought it looked so cute.

I put all the snacks and drinks out side with the floats that already had air, there was a donut, a big flamingo draft, a popsicle, 4 pool loungers, a hot dog, killer whale, unicorn & crocodile that you ride, also some pool toys.

It was around 1:55 PM when Junior texts me asking if he can bring over one of his friends named Marco, I told it was fine then I got a text from Gabriella

"We are meeting at 2 right?" She says, "yea also Junior has a friend that he wants to bring," I respond.

"Okay that fine, see you their!" She responds as I put my phone down, I go up to my room and put on the bathing suit, it looked great on me and fit like a glove, now it was time to wait.

After like 2 minutes I heard the door bell ring so I ran to it and saw the three of them waiting, I open the door and they all greet me.

"Hey the pool is just over there so follow me," we all basically ran outside, they stopped when we all outside.

Everyone put down their bags and towels to swim, "hey I'm Marco, sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier." He say smiling.

"It's fine! I'm Valeria" I say extending my hand, we shake hands and go back to the pool.

"Let's play truth or dare," Gabriella says with a grin on her face, the rest of us were okay with it so we sat on the flamingo floatie and Marco went first.

"Junior, truth or dare?" He says, "truth" " if you would ever wake up as the opposite gender what is the first thing you would do?" He says as we all look at him.

"Uhhh" he says thinking, "I would probably wear a bikini," he says as we all laugh.

"Gabriella, truth or dare?" He says looking at her, "dare" she say not giving a care in the world.

She picks up her phone and scrolls threw her picture until she finds one from 2019, it was a picture of her showing her double chin trying to make a funny face but just looked stupid.

We all laughed except her, "Valeria, Truth or dare?" She says smirking, "truth" I say smiling, "what are your future kids name?

"I want a boy and a girl, the girl will be named Angelina and the boy will be named after his dad or named Cesar." I say.

"Okay then, Marco Truth  or dare?" I say, "dare", "post a photo of us all together and post it.

"Oh! That's not hard," he pulls out his phone and we all pose and he posts it on his story.

We all get hungry so we go to the table outside to eat the food that I bought for them, i made sandwiches, bought chips and drinks just for them.

We talked about life and events coming up, we just talked about life when Marco suggested that we play chicken.

We went into the pool and I was on Juniors shoulders and Gabriella was on Marcos shoulders, we were pushing es other and laughing for like 20 minutes until I pushed a little too hard and she fell into the water.

It just made us laugh even harder, we had ate all the food so we decided to change watch tv in my room.

I wore bicker shorts and an oversized t-shirt, we watched shrek and laughed the whole movie until they left at 7, except Junior he had to tell me something.

"Valeria I can't take it anymore," he says , "take what anymore?" I say rubbing his back.

"I'm in love with you Valeria! I can't take it anymore! I've hid it for so long and now I've seen the way Marco looks at you and it's obvious he likes you! I just cant picture you with anyone else, also Angelina and-"

I Interrupted him by kissing him, it only lasted like 10 seconds but felt like 10 years.

"I'm sorry I-"he interrupted me by giving me a hug, "Thank you do muck Valeria, I really needed that," he says as I hug him tighter.

AHHHH OMG