PART 26

VALERIAS POV

NOT PROOFREAD

Me and Junior have kind of grown distant because I don't really use my phone at all anymore.

Junior💘

Hey, how have you been?
Hello?
Valeria?
Are you ok?
Please respond
Are you ignoring me?

JUNIORS POV

I was texting Valeria but she won't respond, I'm a little concerned because every time we text she answers almost immediately.

Maybe she was asleep? Her phone died? Did she get kidnapped? I mean her location was at her house so I don't know.

6 HOURS LATER

She still hasn't responded, I'm going fucking crazy, I've never gone this long with out talking to her.

It was time for dinner so I washed myself and went downstairs, while we were eating Georgina asked what was wrong.

"Nothing, I'm okay." I say, "I know you mijo, tell me please," she say smiling, "Valeria hasn't responded to my text for like 6 hours and I need to talk to her."

"I have to go to Madrid, I can take you with me." She says looking at my dad.

"You can go I guess.." my dad says, he doesn't like me going out of the country without him, "Junior has a girlfriend! Junior has a girlfriend!"

I looked at my younger siblings and back at my parents with a look telling them to make them stop.

Later the next day I had my bags packed (and a gift I got her) and I left with Georgina, it only took 7 hours and when we got there people were already taking picture of us.

I hated when the lights flashed in my eyes, it felt like someone poured bleach in my eyes.

Georgina got me a driver to drive me around so my driver and I drove to her house and saw that her dads car wasn't there.

I knew about her mom but I'd expect him to be with his daughter 3 weeks after her mom, his wife's funeral.

I knocked on the door and Valeria answered, "Valeria! Why haven't you been answering my text?" I say  kind of mad.

"Sorry it's just that I really haven't been on my phone at all recently, I didn't mean to." She says looking down.

"It's okay I just really needed you to talk." I say as she invites me inside, we both sit on the couch and catch up on each others lives.
I remember the gift and take it out of my pocket.

I take a box out of my hand and it's a small pandora box, it was a promise ring, it cost me little but I know she is going to love it.

"Valeria, I'm not going to give you a whole speech but I really love you and I thought I should give you this." I say.

"A promise ring?" She was confused on why I gave it to her, "I'm promising you one day, even if it's 60 years from now, I will marry you." I say putting it on her finger.

She smiles and I can tell it had been a while since she actually did, I just know it.

She gives me a little peck on the lips but I doesn't stop there, I am going to take her to her favorite restaurant.

I was already dressed so she got dressed but it took like an hour, then we were on our way, it was a 30 minute drive and you could tell she much happier than she was a few hours ago.

We got their and luckily there was no paparazzi in sight, which made it perfect.

It was one of those expensive restaurants but I was willing to spend any amount of money on her to make her smile again.

After that we got matching shirts that said "I love my bf" and "I love my gf" we wore them to the ice cream shop and everywhere else we went too.

I told Georgina that I would be at Valerias house tonight and she said it was fine, we ended the night on her bed sleeping holding hands while a movie plays on her tv.

I'm so happy that she's happy now, I would trade everything I own for her to be happy.

I am tired asf