PART 13

NOT PROOF READ

VALERIAS POV

It was the day after the pool thing and I hadn't talked to Junior nor Gabriella at all since, I was scared that Ju out was ignoring me so I decided to text Gabriella about it.

               Gabriella😨

Hey gabbi do you remember yesterday when everyone left except me and Junior

Uh yea what abt it?

Well after you and Marco left something happened..

Omg tell me

Junior told me that he liked me and how he couldn't keep quiet about it anymore and he really  needed to say it to someone 
blah blah blah stuff like that

OMG OMG OMG OMG

And then we kissed

WHAT OMG
#soulmates AHH

Also Marco from the
pool thing I think I like
him too

I think he likes you too he was staring at you most of the time

Really??😨

I think idk tho

I hope he does he super cute 😍

🤢

After we talked I ate some cereal and I decided to go to the beach with my aunt and uncle, I powered off my phone and I was there until the sun went down.

After the beach I got some ice cream and did some other stuff, queen I got home I was thinking about my parents.

We always used to go get ice cream after being at the beach all day, I decided to call my parents, maybe they will answer.

I called my dad because he would most likely answer, the phone was ringing and I was really scared and nervous.

He picked up the phone and I couldn't stop shaking, I put him o. Speaker to hear him, "Hola Valeria" my dad says.

"Papá, cómo estás?  I missed you," I say, "Estoy bien amd I also missed you a lot mi hija" he says, you can tell he's about to cry.

We talk for a few minutes until he passes the phone to my mom, "Mami?" Is the only word that could leave my mouth.

"Mi Hija?" She says but you could tell her voice is weak, "how have you been?" She says, "I've been good and I've made some friends,".

"Oh really? What are their names?" She says, "well fist theirs Junior, Gabriella and Marco but I've only met him once so I don't know," I say smiling.

"Wow, do you like it there?" She says, "yea, a lot," I say, "I told you that you would like it there," my dad says.

"Are you guys going to take me home soon?" I say, "I don't know, we're really trying to get you home but your father barely has time to be at home, it's just work and to the hospital," my mom says.

"Are you getting better mom?" I say, "I want to be completely honest with you, so no, I'm not getting better,".

My mom has stage 4 cancer and probably won't make it, that's why I was so scared to move to Saudi Arabia.

"You will get better I know it," I reassure her, "so how's school?" She says trying to change the subject.

"It's good it's kinda ease to be honest," I say, "that's good, listen, the doctors are going to come in to talk and check up on me so I can't have my phone out,". She says.

To be completely honest I just handed to crawl through the screen and give my mom a really big hug.

"Ok then, bye mami" I say, "Bye" both of my parents said it the same time, I think I started to tear up, I miss my parents so much and this is the longest I've ever been away from them.

I start to get really tired for some reason so I just go to sleep after talking with my parents.

For the next few days it was like a routine, wake up, do my schoolwork, go eat, take a shower, then sleep.

I talked to Gabriella and Junior, they said that they could hang out the weekend after that because they were busy.

Since everyone was busy and no one was home I was going to try to be independent and not depend on other people.

I tried to make coffee but I don't think did it right, it tasted okay tho.

I went a really long walk at the park, I tried to work out but I can barley lift anything over 20 Kilograms.

I was sore after my attempt on trying to lift weights so just to a shower and scrolled on my phone the whole day.

After scrolled in my phone for a bit longer and then I fell asleep, then I had a dream where a unicorn ate a ladybug.

I'm sorry for not publishing yesterday I fell asleep after I got home from school and I stayed asleep the rest of the day/night. And these chapters I don't know what to write anymore😭