PART 16

VALERIAS POV

PROOFREAD

I put my dress, shoes, makeup, brushes, other necessities and juniors gift, in a bag I needed to take his house.

She said that a driver would pick me up so I just waited outside until she got here, it only took like  5 minutes for her to get here.

"Hola Valeria, how are you?" She says, "I'm good just not a morning person, how are you?" I say still half asleep.

She laughs, "I'm good but, you don't like waking up early?" She says, "I do but I was very busy yesterday and I just got so tired."

She laughs again, "yea with Junior," she says smiling, my eyes open wide and I didn't respond because I didn't know what to say.

Once we get their we both get out of the car and into the house, she had a key so nobody had to open it for us.

When we walked in I saw his siblings and his dad, the man that raised my future husband, HIS DAD.

"Hola, preciosa." He says kissing her and smiling at her, "and this is?" He say raising his
eyebrow.

"It's Valeria, the he told you about," she says smiling, "ohh, this is the girl he can't stop talking about," he says smiling at me.

I could feel myself start to turn bright red, I just stare at him wide-eyed for about five seconds until I walk away.

I go to the living room and see all the decorations but that starts to make me wonder something, why isn't Junior awake?

"Hey, uhh just a question but why isn't Junior awake?" I ask Georgina with a extremely confused face.

"oh last night he kept himself up looking at pictures of you, he left his phone open so just checked it but a little creepy," his dad tells me.

I raise both of my eyebrows in disbelief, him? Looking at pictures of me? I barely take pictures with him though?.

I brush it off and start decorating, there was a lot of decorations so we ended up finishing at around 10:30 AM.

"Oh my god, I forgot to pick up the cake!" His dad says looking like he is about to have a panic attack, "uhh, just take Valeria with you," Georgina says.

I just stand their because I did not want to go with his dad, I was also running on 5 hours of sleep and I was still tired.

"Okay let's go!" He says pulling my arm, I didn't stop myself se we both went, the driver was still outside for some reason so we went with him.

The store wasn't that far so we got there pretty quick, he runs into the bakery so I do too, he says the name for the cake and now we wait.

After a while of waiting around three bakers come out the a cake that they are all carrying, I was shocked because I've never seen a cake so big.

They help us go to the car and also help put the cake in the back of the car, "such a big cake," I say standing to the side.

"What? You've never seen a cake so big?" He says raising an eyebrow and I just shake my head no.

After 5 minutes of putting it in the back of the car we both got back to take it home, we had to drive slow so the cake wouldn't fall.

When we got home we struggled to get the cake out of the back and not drop it, we carefully put the cake on the party table.

After putting it in the right spot I finally look around and see more decorations a professional came and put up.

By now it was 11:00 , I had to get ready and so did everyone else in the house, I heard Georgina wake up Junior to get ready so I had to hurry.

I go into the bathroom and put on my dress, it was a champagne pink silky dress, and some white block 2 inch heals.

I did my hair, put on some perfume, did my makeup and I obviously had to take a few pictures for instagram.

By now it was 12:00 and people had already started to arrive, and I put on some gold jewelry because it went with my outfit.

I left the bathroom and went downstairs to see a lot of people even though the party only started 5 minutes ago.

As I walked down the stairs the only person that was able to catch my eyes was Junior I've never seen him in a suit before but he looks great.

As I went all the way down the stairs Junior approached me, "Hey Valeria!" He says as he kisses my cheek.

My face almost turns red but I somehow made it stop, "hey Junior," I say as I hug him because I don't know what to do.

"So, when did you get here?" He asks, "oh, at like 9:00 to help decorate," I say smiling, "you did this" he says confused.

I laugh, "No I only did the ones that look bad but I tried," I say still laughing, "They aren't that bad," he says laughing with me.

Actually 3 chapters are going to be posted today😭