PART 10

After I ate my cereal I decided to go swimming, I went to the bathroom to go put on my bathing suit when I had the sudden urge to go use the bathroom.

I pulled down my pants to see a big fat red stain on my underwear, I started to freak out.

I have never gone threw this before and their was no other girl in the house, I wanted to call Gabriella but just met the girl, what if she doesn't know what to do either?

I decide to look n the cabinet under the sink, I saw two things, tampons and pads, I don't know how to use either of those.

I grabbed a new pair of underwear, shorts and a pad, I watched like seventy videos on how to put a pad on, I finally got it but after that I didn't want to come out of my room.

It's like I was depressed because of blood, I just sat on my bedroom floor because my didn't feel like going out of my room.

For some reason I felt like talking to Junior, I decided to call him just saying hello, he responds with " hi Valeria how are you?" he replies.

I obviously I wasn't good so I tried to put that into words, "yea I don't feel good" I say, "oh, I hope you fell better soon" he says in a soft tone.

"Uhh thanks but I got to go now byee" I say hanging up the phone quickly, I start to stress out.

I don't know what to feel, I just wanted to be left alone for the rest of my life, for some reason time went by fast, it was now 7:30 pm.

I felt tired, I didn't even do anything today either, I got in the blankets and fell asleep.

I woke up to my lower stomach hurting really bad, it felt like I had gotten stabbed, shot, beaten with a stick.

I suddenly had the urge to throw up, I ran to the bathroom and immediately threw up in the toilet.

I kept on throwing up for at least an hour, I went to lay on my bed for an hour when I saw i red stain on my pants, I'm so tired of this period thing.

I change my clothes again and I decide to tell my aunt about it, I go downstairs to see my aunt.

"Maria, uhh I got to tell you something.." I say as I sit down with her, "que paso?" She says, "I got my period.." I say looking down.

"Oh, are you ok? I have some stuff in the cabinet if you need anything," she says acting like my mom.

"Uhh no I'll be fine I just thought I should tell you before anyone else, ok?" I say, "It's okay, thank you for telling me and tell me if you need anything," she says as I leave to go to my room.

Short story cuz I'm running out of ideas😭😭 do y'all like Julian Alvarez cuz I'm writing a story abt him and I'm not sure if I should publish it😰 pls give me ideas for this story😊