PART 29

VALERIAS POV

NOT PROOFREAD

*2026*

It was the World Cup final, Portugal vs Uruguay, Junior was playing at only 16 and I am still with him and I've supported him throughout his first World Cup.

He was a little upset his dad retired a few years ago but that wasn't going to stop him from trying to win the one trophy his dad couldn't.

He had scored a hat-trick and his other teammates scored but Uruguay only scored 2, and it was the 87th minute, we were winning.

2 minutes they realized they won, I've never seen people cry as hard as they did, they were hugging each other while sobbing.

A few minutes later we were aloud to go on the field and celebrate with them, Georgina, me and the kids was crying.

So was his dad but they were crying together since they both played in the match with each other.

To be honest I wasn't crying for the World Cup, it was because Junior was crying, it makes me cry when he cry's.

I've seen junior cry before but I've never seen him cry so hard, he was hugging the trophy tighter than he hugs me...

Him and his dad went I to the locker room to celebrate with the rest of his teammates and they were going to to go the bar after.

That meant the rest of us would go back to our hotel room, once we got back I went to Georgina's room to hangout since I was alone.

It was 11:30 when I went back to my room, but before I went to sleep I obviously had to go   shower.

After I showered I but on my pajamas and went straight to sleep,   I was having a very peaceful sleep until I heard someone come in.

I opened my eyes to see that is was 4 in the morning, I thought Junior would have already came to the hotel.

I only thought that because the only time people stay out that late is to drink, and we ALL know he can't drink.

I sit up to see his literal dad carrying him in like a baby, they were both drunk so I took a picture.

Christiano lays him right beside me and take off his shoes, " Don't let him fall if the bed, goodnight." He says as he leaves, "Goodnight I say before he closes the door.

I go to sleep again, I feel a pair of arms rap around me and squeeze me, Junior did this everytime we had a sleepover or slept in the same bed.

Obviously I thought he was not going to do it since he was basically passed out, but he did, he always does.

"I didn't forget," he says in one of the really attractive morning voices.

TIME SKIP TO 5:00 PM

Junior told me to get ready for a surprise, he's probably going to take me to dinner but I don't know.

He said fancy so I put on a tight red dress and some red bottom heels.

"You look so good." I say because he had on a really nice suit, it made him look really good.

After that we went outside to the car and they drove us to the restaurant.

We were seated almost immediately, we were also sitting near a window, but we were in the second floor so the paparazzi couldn't really see us.

He ordered a steak and I ordered some spaghetti, "I'm so thankful for you, Valeria, you mean so much to me." He said while holding my hand.

That was weird, he never said stuff like that, I mean he did but the way he said it was off.

After dinner he took me to a near by beach, the sun was setting and we were watching it.

We were having a nice conversation until he says he has to ask me something very important.

"Valeria, I've been dating you for 3 years now, it may not have felt like much time has passed but we've grown so much, I'm so happy with this relationship I want to take it to the next level, Valeria Gonzalez Perez, will you marry me?"

I froze, did this bitch forget I'm 16?? "Junior, we're 16 it's way to early!" "We don't have to get married tomorrow and I don't have an engagement ring either, I'm just making you promise." He says, "Will you promise to marry me?" He asks again, "I promise," I say smiling at him.

We kiss as the sun goes down, later we got ice cream and then we went home, I showered and went to sleep.

I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about how my life could've been different what if I stayed in Spain? What would've happened if I still talked to my dad?

Sometimes I regret not talking to him but he did just give me to my uncle and never said a word to me, it was t my fault.

Juniors hands were rubbing my back, he could tell when I wasn't ok, that also helped me sleep, as I was falling asleep I realized that I wouldn't change my life for anything, I love the people, the things and the clothes.

I love my life.

This ending was so bad I hate it sorry for leaving y'all like this for 2 months I got bored of this I'm so sorry but now I need a recommendation for a new story please give me ideas🙏