PART 25

VALERIAS POV

NOT PROOFREAD

"Valeria! What are you doing here?" Marcelo says I'm not going to answer him though.

"Marcelo her mother just passed away." His mom says, those words were ringing in my ears.

My mother, was dead. Was it weird I didn't feel anything? Should I go see a therapist? I was going to feel something soon right? Did u not love her? We're we to far away that I can't feel anything?

"Oh." He said, that's really all he could say? Then he leaves, soon after Milo walks in, I know Marcelo told him.

"I'm really sorry Valeria" he says hugging me, "She was a wonderful woman," she was I guess.

After talking she gave me food but I wasn't hungry, so I left.

TIME SKIP TO A WEEK LATER

Today was the funeral I gave a speech, but I didn't cry, I wanted too, but it felt like I was stuck, my face couldn't move.

I could talk and blink, stuff like that, but I just couldn't move my face.

After the funeral me and my dad didn't really talk at all, just when he told me dinner was ready but that was it.

Look, I loved my mom and all, but you don't really expect me to stay sad forever? Moping around all depressed? Yeaaaah, not me.

I rode my bike with a basket in the front, it was pastel blue and I wore it with i pastel blue sun dress and a sun hat.

Very aesthetic, u went to my local bakery and bought a cake, right outside the bakery there was a man selling flowers.

I bought flowers and rode my bike to the cemetery I sat there, in front if her grace for a few hours, eating cake, I was going to burn those calories doing something else because I can't risk getting fat, I'm supposed to be on the cover of Vogue.

I went home and found my dads gym equipment, he never used it because have you seen that beer belly?.

I literally ran 20 miles on the treadmill, I was watching Culpa Mia. Love that show.

Later I was jump roping, when I visited america when I was 7 for some reason people really loved the jump rope, it's fun but you just jump up and down.

I was thinking about weights but, I can't even lift 25 pounds on my shoulder....

2 WEEKS LATER

I'm okay now, I really am, I miss my mom and stuff but I'm not gonna be depressed about it, maybe cry once and a while but that pretty much it.

I also got into painting,i suck but it's not bad, I always watch Bob Ross paint so I follow his steps but it's still really hard because I always fall asleep.

*2 WEEKS AFTER HER DEATH*

Me and dad haven't talked in over a week, I have also been out of the house a lot, not doing fun things, just riding my bike and running.

I also been off my phone for a while so, that's nice, I plan on running away though, my dad wouldn't notice, none of my friends, not even there parents have called me.

I also stopped eating, not like fully I just lost my appetite, I can eat, I just don't want to, I'm just not hungry.

"Valeria, I know you are having a hard time, but you look much thinner than you were, so I'm taking you to a therapist."

"I don't need it though?" I say confused, "you do that's why we're going now, get ready."

I got to the therapy place and saw the lady, she took me to this room and we started talking.

After a few minutes of talking she asked w if I was eating, I said no, she went on this rant on how it's not good to stop eating blah blah blah.

If she wanted me to eat she could've just said that, like how hard is it to say go eat? Not that hard.

Later I ate a fat cheeseburger with a side of fries and a large coke and half of a chocolate cake with a gallon of milk.

I'm running out of ideas and I'm not very smart pls give me ideas😖😖