PART 17

VALERIAS POV

PROOFREAD

"You should go enjoy your party," I say trying to get him to go, "I am enjoying it," he says rubbing my shoulder.

"Let's go get some food" he says and I agree too, we go over to the table with the snacks and the drinks.

I grabbed a blue Gatorade and some lays potato chips, he grabbed a Pepsi and a really big bag of Takis.

We went back to the table and Junior excused his self to the bathroom, but that when I   noticed.

Nobody in the house was paying attention to junior? Well his parents weren't because they had their hands full with presents and everyone trying to make small talk.

Once Junior got back Georgina announced that he was going to open tue presents everyone got him.

The first one was from his aunt, it was an electric scooter, I don't know why but in my mind he looked funny on a scooter.

There were a lot of people so that meant a lot of gifts, if I had to guess I'd say that there were about 60 people here with big gifts.

After all the gifts mine was probably last, it was in a white box with a blue ribbon on it, there was a tag on it that said.   "To: Junior
                                   From: Valeria"

He undoes the ribbon and lifts the box the first thing he saw was the cologne, then the wallet, after that the crocs with the charms and all the other stuff.

Once he looked through everything he walked all the way over to me, making everyone look at us, and gave me the biggest hug almost lifting me off my feet.

"Thank you so much Valeria," he says still hugging me but lifting me off the ground with his hug, I swear almost passed out.

"You're so very welcome." I say trying to talk normal but there was barely any air in my lungs so I couldn't.

He finally let's go of me and and once I look around every single person is looking at us, I've never felt so awkward in my life.

Junior walks back into the center of the room and says "was that every gift?  let's have cake!" And everyone followed him to the cake.

After everyone sang happy birthday, got their slice and sat down outside because the weather was nice.

Junior convinced me to stay inside with him and eat, I said yes, "Junior why don't you want to be outside with everyone else?" I say.

"Well, I don't really like socializing and I'm kind of an introvert," he says, "I'm not that big on socializing either," I say putting a price of cake in my mouth.

"Valeria?" Junior says grabbing my attention, "yea?" I respond, "why did you get me such expensive gifts?" He says confused.

"Well," I say stopping, "First, I had a lot of money to spend, second, I really care about you and I was worried if you didn't like a thing I got you, you would be happy with another thing."

I say looking down, he starts to rub my arm a bit before lifting my face, "Your gift will probably be the best gift that I'll ever receive in my life,

all these things you got me, I love them, especially the shim pads, no matter how much I washed they always stunk." He says smiling.

I also laugh with him, this is why I like him so much, he is so sweet and caring, for the rest of the party we just talked to some people and drunk a lot of soda.

The party lasted until 4:00 AM but I'm pretty sure me and Junior fell asleep at like 6:00 AM        laughing.

But in between that the adults left the beer unattended and we kind of drunk a few cans...

The only thing I remember is doing after we drink was us stumbling around the house, writing on people's faces, and taking a lot of pictures of ourselves.

I woke up the next morning at around noon with the fattest headache ever, and I'm pretty sure Junior did too.

I grabbed my bag of clothes and basically ran home throwing up every 5 minutes.

When I got home nobody was home so I just went back to bed and then woke up around  2:30 PM.

By then my headache had calmed down and I didn't have to throw up anymore.

After just watching tv for a while I decided to text Junior all the pictures we took last night, he didn't read that t so he is probably still asleep.

I am so tired