PART 21

JuniorS POV

NOT PROOFREAD

After I texted it I looked up at her window and saw her smiling as she saw me.

She waved me over to her window, and then I got a text, "Can you be Rapunzel for a sec?".

I look back up as she throws a rope down at me, "are you crazy?! I whisper scream, "just hurry up!" She says.

I put the bag in my mouth and start climbing the rope, I don't have the strongest arms so I struggle for a while.

I finally get up and I'm pretty sure I sweated more climbing that rope them running across town going to her house.

I'm breathing heavily as she smiles, "What are you doing here?" She says smiling, "It didn't feel right not to giving you a real goodbye."

She smiled, she looked pretty when she smiled, after I said that she led me to her bed and we sat down right beside each other.

"What do you mean a real goodbye?" She says, "A good one," I say, I grab her face and kiss her, it wasn't like a normal kiss because this felt different.

I don't know what about it but I felt like butterflies were in my stomach, the romantic way! Not literally.

I think I felt that way because I wasn't going to be able to see my future wife for a little over a month.

It was going to be hard to not see her for that long, because I grew an attachment to her within 2 months of knowing her.

After all these thought I finally stopped thinking and we both pulled away, it was normal to kiss now.

"I got you these," I say handing her the bag, "A bracelet? It's so cute and it's all my favorite colors too!" She say's happily.

I was nervous that she would like the bracelet, but I guess I was wrong, I'm wrong a lot but that doesn't matter.

She puts it on and hugs me, "I love it, it's so cute," she says, that made me smile, "I'm glad you like it!" I say.

"I love it."she say smiling, then hugging me, "Uhh so, is this all you came over for?" She says confused, "oh! Uhh no, I also got you flowers,".

I get worried that she wouldn't like them because they were kinda messed up, they were all droopy and stuff.

They're were only 5 flowers because u dropped some on the way, "I love them!" She says smiling, but I'm confused.

Not going to lie, they were really ugly, like, if I was a girl and a guy brought me flowers like this, I would literally kick him out.

"Really?" I say looking at her, "this is the first time anyone gave me flowers, of course I'm going to love them!" She say's happily.

"Ok then," I say still confused, but I probably won't ask anymore questions.

We talked for almost 2 hours before we both realized I needed to get home, like right now so I won't be in more trouble then I already am in.

"Bye," she says hugging me, "bye," I say, as she lets go of the hug I kiss her, I also read on google how to actually kiss a girl so this time I would be a professional.

I put my hands on her waist and kissed her, I knew it was awkward but still.

She kisses me back and grabs my cheek, my face cheek! Not the other one...

It was one of the long-short kisses or whatever, I don't think anybody was counting, I'm pretty sure no one was...

We hug and then I leave, I start running for like 5 minutes before I call an uber with the rest my money.

Once I got home it was like 11 pm and I thought that everyone was asleep so I went to go get a snack, but when I turned on the light, their they were.

Just standing there, it was like really weird, "Where were you." My dad asks, not smiling like he always is at home.

"At a friends," I say quickly, they can tell I'm lying, "Does this friend happen to be a girl?" Georgina says.

"Maybe?" I say facing away from them, "Does she happen to be named Valeria?" My dad says, still not smiling.

"Oh my god! I knew it!" I say I shock, they both look at each other and look back at me with confused faces.

"You guys are spy's!" I say with my jaw basically on the floor, "What? No!" My dad says, "Then how did you know where I was?" I ask.

"Because you put an AirTag in your wallet so you wouldn't loose it you idiot!" My dad says covering his eyes and shaking his head.