PART 6

I woke up earlier than I expected, I saw a text from junior saying that he'll be here around 10:00 AM, that left me 4 hours to do everything in my will to make him feel at home.

First, I did my skincare and went downstairs to eat, I just ate some fruit loops and a granola bar, I went back upstairs to brush my teeth.

After that I asked my uncles girlfriend if I could to the store to get a few things, obviously she said yes.

We got to the store and I got some new clothes, shoes and some other needs for me, but before we left I got Junior some stuff that I heard he likes.

I saw him eating some stuff once in a instagram photo, I got him M&Ms, watermelon sour patch kids and some hot Cheetos.

I left it in the bag because I had no time to put it in a box, I heard a knock at the door and I ran too it, I knew it was junior because we never get any company.

Once opened the door I saw junior, "Hey Valeria, how have you been?" He asks me, "I've been good how about you?" I say.

We talked until we get to my room, "Oh by the way I got you some stuff," I say tossing the bag to him, "thank you Valeria" he says hugging me.

It felt nice for me to hug him, he really smelt good, we don't know each other that well but it's felt like I've known him since I was like 5.

"Anyways, what do you do for fun?" He says raising an eyebrow, " I don't do much but, you can rate my outfits that I got!" I say smiling.

"Sure" he says giving me a smile, "ok I'll be right back I say going into the bathroom with the bag of clothes that I got.

I come out of the bathroom with a blue cropped tank top and some denim shorts, " what do you think?" I say walking out of the bathroom.

"I think you look amazing" he says smiling, I try on around seven other outfits until my uncle calls us both down for dinner.

"I made everyone dinner so please sit down" my uncles girlfriend says, she made Pollo al ajillo, my uncles mom, my grandma made it for them every time my uncle brought her home.

"So, how was everyone's day?" My uncle asks, "it was great" I say "my day was fine" his girlfriend says, "and how about you Junior?" My uncle says looking at him.

"Oh- uh it was fine, how about yours?" Junior says nervously, "mine was okay,  thanks for asking" my uncle says, the rest of the dinner was just us talking about our day and if cool ranch Doritos are better than nacho Doritos.

Me and junior helped with the dishes and he help clean my room, we put on music and we were singing until      9:00  AM.

He taught me how to juggle a soccer ball and how to pass, i still sick by the way, we also went outside and jumped in to the pool, we played around in the pool until our whole body hurt.

I took a shower first then he did, we tried to watch a movie but he had already fell asleep and I fell asleep right after he did....

It felt like I slept on a cloud, Junior still hadn't waken up so I decided to get ready for the day, I brushed my teeth and did my skin care, I put on an oversized t-shirt and some sweat pants because I was feeling lazy.

By then junior had already woken up, "good morning Junior," I say trying to pull him out of bed, "Just five more minutes" he says groaning and pulling the sheets over his eyes.

I give up and decide to just make myself an energy drink, I got all the ingredients but when I made it, well, it tasted so bad.

By then Junior had woken up and ate some cereal, "hey do you want to go to the fair today?" Junior says, "uhh sure, what time?" I say "7:30 PM" he says.

"Yes I'll go with you," I say brushing my hair, it was already 1:30 so I had some time to kill, I decided to go on a walk with Junior and Finally get to look around the neighborhood.

For a while U was just laying around on my phone, I took a few funny pictures with Junior and posted them to my instagram.

No it was time to get ready to go to the fair with junior....

Thank you all so much for reading this chapter! Sorry if I take to long to upload I'm really busy si I try to upload atlest every week, byyeee❤️❤️