PART 9

VALERIAS POV

NOT PROOFREAD

"Nice to meet you Gabriella!" I say as she puts her dog back on the leash, "it's really nice to me meet a friend around here." I say smiling.

"Yea it's such a boring place here" she says looking back up at me, "I've never seen you around here, are you just staying here?" She says raising an eyebrow.

"Well it's complicated, I'm from Madrid and my mom is really sick so my dad sent me here to live with my uncle," I say.

"My parents are also from Madrid! I was just born her due to my dads work, sorry about your mom though." She says.

"It's fine," I say looking down, "let's walk and talk, you seem like you need it." She say pulling me to walk with  her.

"Who is your uncle?" She says,
"Alvaro Gonzalez" I say looking around, "your uncle plays for el nassr right?" She says.

"Uhh yup" I say looking at my feet, "I feel like I know you from somewhere?" She says staring at me.

"Your the girl that's dating Ronaldo's son!" She says, "we're not even dating we're just friends." I say, "I thing you would make a great couple," she says smiling.

"Do you really think so?" I say grabbing on to her shoulder, "so you do have a crush on him!" She says practically yelling.

I shush her trying to make her quiet, "okay maybe I have a small crush on him..." I say whispering, " you would be so cute together though!" She says while we drop her dog off at her house.

"But I don't know if he would like me back.." I say, "I'm sure he does! I'll find out for you!" She says smiling.

"You will invite him over while I'm here, all of us keep hanging out, I find out if he likes you or not, and then I tell you! She says squealing as I cover my ears.

"That does sound like a good idea.." I say still looking down, "Good! Now all we need is too initiate the plan." She say looking into the distance.

"Can I have your number so we can talk about it more?" I say handing my phone to her, " yea, I'll send you further details." She says.

We both say bye and we both went our separate ways, when I got home I got a text from Gabriella, "I think the plan will at least take 10 weeks and we hand out every weekend" the texts reads.

"Why do long" I say, their are so many reasons why Valeria! If you want to find out then you just have to trust the process!" The text reads, "what are we gonna do for 10 weekends?" I say.

"1: we go swimming
2: we go to a party
3: we go bowling
4: we have a water balloon fight
5: we have a game night
6: we go roller skating
7: make tie die shirts
8: we go camping
9: picnic at the beach
10: bake
And for 11.. I won't be their because that's the night you confess your love to each other and spend the whole entire day with him" the text was super long.

It was around 7pm so I went to my room to shower, I was in the shower for like 30 minutes, I did my night skin care and went into my bed to watch TikTok.

I dozed off after a while and woke up at 6am, I know Junior has practice at 7 so I know he is up right now, right before I started to text Junior, my uncle came in telling me to go get ready because I had online school at 7:30.

I just put my hair up and sat at my desk until class started, I went to go text Junior about my new friend, how she wants to meet him and how it would be great to meet her at my pool.

After I sent all that junior said, "I would love to meet your friend and I'm free on Saturday and Sunday so we can do it any of those days" he responds.

For the rest of the time I just was on my phone, the class was easy since I'm Madrid I always got good grades but the class lasted like 3 hours.

I didn't feel like showering in the morning so I put on a cropped black top with sweatpants, I just stayed in my room until 11 pm, I went downstairs to eat breakfast and ate lucky charms.

Thanks to everyone who read this!!❤️❤️ I decided to upload on Sundays, Wednesday, and Fridays, I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter and many more to come! Byeee❤️❤️