PART 28

VALERIAS POV

NOT PROOFREAD

We both fell asleep on each others shoulders but we woke up right beside each other with a blanket covering us.

It was a really nice blanket, it was like extremely soft and not to hot or cold, I was the most perfect blanket I've ever slept with.

I got up and saw Junior sleeping, he looked so cute when he was sleeping, not me though, I look like I've been jumped.

But that made me think more, the blanket was no where in sight last night, and we didn't put the blanket on either, how did the blanket get here?

But now that I think about it, I did hear someone come in the room last night.

Maybe we got robbed? I look for my phone and see it charging right beside Juniors, I didn't plug my phone in last night.

And the lamp in his room was off, I swear it was on before we fell asleep, that's when I realized, His parents probably did this.

It was a bit skewed knowing his parents saw me and him like that, they seem like really great people, they're both really nice to me, I think they like me.

An alarm went off and I finally realized that I had to go home, it was 8:30, and not going to lie to you, I missed my old bed.

Once Junior woke up I told him everything and none the less he thinks that Georgina took pictures of us and is going to post them.

It's not that he doesn't want to post it's just he thinks it's weird if other people do ESPECIALLY someone he lives with.

"I really got to go, my uncles waiting for me." I say getting all my stuff and putting in a bag.

"I'll take you home." He says as he puts his slippers on, luckily his parents were in the kitchen so they didn't see us.

We got into the car and his driver took us to my house, "bye," I say hugging him, "I love you." We say at the same time.

After that my uncle greeted me and made me food since he thought I was hungry.

I was going to go up to my room but then I realized that I haven't talked to Gabriella in so long, I was going to ride my bike to her house.

I get outside and go on my bike, i get there in like 10 minutes because she lives on the other side of the neighborhood and I have a big neighborhood.

I put my bike down and I knock on the door, her mom answers "Hla Valeria!" Her mom says, "hola! Is Gabi here?" I say looking around.

"Oh, she moved to China with her dad.." she said like she was about to cry, "Her father cheated on me with a younger woman in china and was going to go live with her, Her father is very rich and I can't afford this house myself so I'm moving back to Spain." She says holding back her tears.

"Oh!" I say, well I didn't know what to say, I just left her there and went home.

I went to my room and opened the door, that smell hit me,  the smell that I smelled a lot I loved it.

I laid my bed, and laid there for a while thinking about life, then I thought about how I like to shower, so I did that.

After that I went on my computer and watched some YouTube, then it was dinner time so I ate some chicken and I FaceTimed Junior and we called until 12 am.

I woke up at 8:30 am and I tried to do yoga but failed, then I ate some yogurt and a capri sun with some toast.

I went on a walk and I saw Gabriella's mom crying as the movers took her stuff, I walked faster because I was avoiding her.

Then I sat on the couch and watched tv, to be honest my life was kind of boring, but what can you do?

Later I went to an Italian restaurant and ate some spaghetti, then after that I went to sleep, I forgot to change and everything.

When this story ends who else would you like  me to wither about? Also I don't have any ideas agian😭👍