~Chapter 1~

~Author POV~
It was early morning in the land of india. The sun had spread his golden rays all throughout the horizon.

" Om bhur bhuva swaha
Tat savitur Varenyam |
Bhargo devasya dhimahi
Dhio yo nah prachodayat|"
The chants of this matra could be heard loud and clear across the palace of Chimur, as a man worshipped the Almighty Suryadev.
The man, in his late 20s had demeanor like that of a lion, calm yet ferocious!
As the sun rays hit his face, it gave  a glowing appearance to his brownish skin, making it appear golden, highlighting the sharp features of his face. While a thin angvastra was around his bare chest.

Yes! He was none other than the man himself, The Raaghav Yaduvanshi.
A man whose auro itself was demanding respect, radiating power and a clear sense of understanding that he is not the one to mess with!

Raaghav, the eldest son of  Randhir Yaduvanshi, was a adonis of a man! Blessed with features that was enough to have girls on their knees. His sharp jawline, well maintained body, sharp nose and the perfect bushy eyelashes added to his grandeur.He had the Royal genes in him,afterall.

Talking about Raaghav, he was a "Man". A not so Gentle 'Gentlemen'. Perfection was what he strived for. Punctuality, Truthfulness, perseverance was what he admired. Cheating, Bigotry was something that he hated the most. He was surely  a diligent, industrious person and expected all those who were around him to be the same.

He was somebody who'll think by both heart and brains but listen only to the brains. Emotions, he knew they existed, in him as well, even when he didn't wanted them to. He knew emotions make one weak, and the weak one always get crumpled in the race of the world. So he had, all throughout his life wrestled against the various emotions that had evoked in his life.

In the last 32 years of his life, Raaghav had transformed himself into a person who could burn the world if he wanted to. Yes! A fire, that's what he had become.
Endeavoring all the difficulties that came his way, he had made it through life, in a way no one could ever imagine. 
Being a devotee of Mahadev, he had incorporated in himself both the calm aswell as destroying characters of Mahadev.

People think, being born in a socially well family, means a life of luxury! And it's true most for the time, but in case of Raaghav it was the opposite! Being born among the royals was never a boon for him.

The struggles and situations shaped him. The journey made him what he was today!
_______ ____________ ____________ ________

'Later that morning'

Raaghav dressed himself up in a crisp black suit, had his breakfast and headed towards his office. He was a punctual man, as said earlier.

The people at his office stood up in unison as they watched their boss head up towards his cabin not paying attention to any one of them, atleast that's what they thought

The people at his office stood up in unison as they watched their boss head up towards his cabin not paying attention to any one of them, atleast that's what they thought. But Raaghav was a keen observer, he knew exactly what was needed to be known. That was probably his biggest flex, as his opponens thought he had no knowledge about them, that he was ignorant about things while this man would literally have their past, present and future at his tables.

As he settled himself, in his cabin and his PA Bhasker read him the day's schedule.
Meetings, files, and more meetings that was what was lined for him today, just like any other day.
" Sir, the first meeting starts at 9:30, If you want I'll get the files and presentation of the same, it will be great if you go through them once. " Said his PA Bhasker.
" Okay, get me the files and also bring me the SNG's files" Raaghav said in his usual tone.
"Okay sir"

Bhasker handed him the files that he had asked for and left for his cabin.

While Raaghav was going through the files, his mobile phone rang. Picking up the call,
" Boss!"
" Yes"
"He is here, what should be done now? "
" Tie him up and leave him there! "
" Okay boss!" The person on the other side was smart enough to not question back.
" Boss, I will bring his food and water here itself, then! ".
" No! There's no one going in the warehouse for the next 3-4 weeks".
Saying this the the line went off!

_______ _________ ____________________ _____

Hii Everyone!!
I am a new author here!
So please don't hesitate to comment and let me know about what you'll think about this book.
Also, do let me know about any grammatical errors or typos, so that i can fix them.;)
Please do appreciate,if you'll feel the work is worth appreciation, that'll be quite motivating this side!
This is purely a fictional world, that probably exists only in my mind, it has no resemblance to people, places as such! So yeah this places mentioned in the chapters don't exist but they do exit! Hehe!😌😉

Do vote and comment ❤