~Chapter 37~

~ one fine day~

Raaghav was leaning on the wall, as he watched the spectacular view in front, his wife was gracefully dancing in front of him, with the little kids trying to copy her.

Her moves were so graceful that he could watch her for eternity, he thought.
His eyes was fixed towards her, as he was lost in her, unaware of the surroundings.

After finishing her class, Vaidehi turned back to look at the source that the children were oogling since long, only to find her husband looking at her with bright eyes and a heartwarming smile.
She too walked towards him reciprocating the smile.
"Aap kab aaye? "
" Bas abhi. "He replied still having the smile intact.

Just then the children rushed towards them.
" Dance wali ma'am, yeh kon hai? "One student asked.
" Arey buddhu dikh nahi raha, yeh hero hai! ", a girl replied still awed by Raaghav's physique.
" Woh jo daaku ko marte ha woh? "Another child asked.
" Haa wahi wahi. " The girl again replied.

Raaghav was amused by the conversation about him that the little ones were having.

Vaidehi was suppressing her smile.
" Hero hero? Aapke yeh haath asli hai? "
One child asked basically pointing towards Raaghav's biceps that were bulging though his shirt.
"Hmm.. Not knowing what to say he turned towards Vaidehi only to see her suppressing her laugh.
" Ab hasi aah hi rahi hai, toh hass hi lijiye dance wali ma'am! "Raaghav said in a sweet tone
Vaidehi busted out.

After a while, " Ohkk.. Ohkk. Sorry! Sorry!
Bacho! Inse milo! Yeh hai Raaghav uncle.
Aur Raaghav yeh humare students. "
" Hello uncle! "The student shouted together.
" Hello.. Hello baccho! " Raaghav replied.
"Uncle? " The little girl asked again.

Vaidehi laughed while Raaghav blushed a bit, as he never had children simping on him for real.

"Achha baccho, aaj keliye itna hi, ab thode dino baad milte hai ok! ", Vaidehi said only to earn a ok ma'am from the children.

Turning towards Raaghav she said, " Chale! "

Settling inside the car, Raaghav started for home.
"Aapko baache pasand hai? ", Raaghav asked piercing the silence.
" Ha! Bohot. Aapko? "Vaidehi asked.

Raaghav had not really ever thought about it, meaning he was ok with childrens but he didn't .. He didn't knew.

" Ha.. Matlab i am ok with them. Yah! It's just that.. I don't know how to get along."he said.

It had to be so, bhai sab apne jeevan mei sirf ek hi bande se jo get along well huye the.
"Hmm.. The thing is, aap jitna bacho ke sath rahege, the awkwardness just flows away." Vaidehi said while Raaghav just hummed.

As they were leaving, Vaidehi asked Raaghav to take turns which he had no idea of. Though Raaghav asked her, but she didn't tell. Although on the way, she asked to stop the car once near a market place, as she went shopping for few vegetables and essential groceries, Raaghav trailing behind her, as she meticulously selected the vegetables and stuff.

Later, Raaghav went to pay, but she preceded him, and paid for the stuff herself, giving a sheepish smile to him.

Later they continued the journey to a place Raaghav had no idea about.

They stopped in front of a beautiful house. Yes! It was the same place Vaidehi used to live in.

Raaghav turned towards Vaidehi hoping that she'll tell now. But she simply gestured him to come out, as she herself walked out of the car.

"Yeh humara ghar hai! ", she said.
Raaghav was confused but then, he knew that she didn't live with the Ranawat's so probably she lived here, he guessed.