~Chapter 47~

"Aap hume bhaga rahi hai mohtarma? ", he asked surprised.
" Ji ha! ", she said as she held his hand.
They both started running a little towards the back exist, hiding.
The reached the backyard without coming into anyone's sight.

Waiting in the backyard, they turned to look at each other and busted into a laughter.
" Ab kaha? "
"Chaliye! ", she said.

Settling inside the car, she started driving.
__________ _______________ ________________

After nearly 15-20 minutes the car came to a stop.
Raaghav looked outside. Coming out of the car, they both were hit by a soft breeze, carrying the earthly smell.
Raaghav raised his eyebrows asking about where they were.

"Yeh ek meadow types hai! Chaliye! ", saying this Vaidehi guided him inside the stretch of green land .

They both got settled beside each other in the green grass.
The sight was a serene one.
The sky overhead was a canvas with shades of blue and white.
The greenery below was a sight for eyes.
The soft wind blowing was enough to calm every nerve.

They both sat in silence as Vaidehi said, " Pata hai, hume yaha humare babasa lekar aate the. To spend family time. Hum aur.. Aur.. Abhishek bhai humesha isi wait mei rehte the, ki when we will be returning back here. "

After this the silence again continued. No one said anything. It was just the peaceful breathing and the breeze blowing.

After a trench of silence Raaghav finally said, " I.. I am sorry Vaidu! "
This drew Vaidehi's attention. She raised her eyebrows.
"Uss din! I shouldn't have kis..kissed you directly. I should have seeked your permission, but at that moment.. Every fiber of my body wanted to have your lips attached to mine.
I know tumhe.. Tumhe bura laga hoga.. Maybe .. I made you uncomfortable.. I am sorry. "

Vaidehi listened to him in all.
This man was certainly something, she thought.

But then she did something, that drew  all his insecurities away.
She turned her head, and attached her lips to his.
She kissed him. Her hands travelled into his bushy hair, as she pulled him more.
On contemplating it all, Raaghav smiled in the kiss. Vaidehi could feel him smiling.
He took the control next. Pulling her closer, he tossed her over his lap, without breaking the kiss, holding her close to his chest, he gave a slight bite to her lips. Vaidehi moaned.

After a while when both became breathless, they broke the kiss. Attaching their foreheads, breathing heavily.

For few seconds both of them didn't open their eyes.

Raaghav softly held Vaidehi's face and staring deep into her eyes he said, " I love you Vaidehi! "

After a moment of pause he continued, "I know you deserve to be proposed under the night of stars, with firecrackers brightening the skies and the best things in the world around. I know you deserve the best proposal in the world. But I can't hold myself any longer. I truly, madly, deeply love you Vaidu. With everything that I am, with everything that I can ever be I love you.
I want to be the person who knows you inside out, I want to be the person you share your deepest fears and highest excitements with.
I want to grow old with you Vaidu!
I want to love you till my very end. "

He said staring deep into her eyes.

" I.. I.. I love you too Raaghav! ", Vaidehi said, maintaining the stare as she got herself lost in his eyes.

He tried searching in her eyes, if it was because of his confession that she said what she said, but he only found love. Love that was as deep as his.

" I wanted to tell you since when, I have fallen head over heels in love you Raaghav! ", she completed.