~Chapter 53~

"It was not that the first son had no interest, but it was just that the second son was too good with business, having deals cracked in a flick of fingers.

It was okay, till then, but then, after one - two years, the second son got married. It was an arrange marriage setup only.
But within months nobody could say that it was an arrange marriage. The couple was too much in love.
The second daughter in law, was an epitome. She knew how to hold the house together. No... She was not perfect, but she was pure. Pure as the driven snow, pure as you! ", Raaghav further said looking deep into Vaidehi's eyes.

" The second couple got pregnant, while the first one was facing difficulty in it.
This further exaggerated the problems for the first daughter in law. ", he said when Nandini knowing very well where the story of Raaghav was directing too interrupted, " Yeh kya pagalpan hai, bandh kijiye yeh. Abhishek! Yeh aise nahi manega! Jayiyen security ko bhulakar dhakke marke bahar nikaliye in dono ko. Babasa, kya bachpana laga rakha hai yeh. Aur yeh..yeh ladki..yaha agar rahi toh kuch na kuch bura toh jaroor hoga..Chali joa yaha se..manusiyat"

"Ek minute!...
Jamai sa! Aap kuch keh rahe the! ",

Vishwanath interrupted Nandini as he gestured Raaghav to continue. This further baffled Nandini.
" Par babasa.. Yeh betuki..

"The second couple was blessed with a baby boy, as the first born of the family. ", Raaghav said as he looked towards Abhishek, only too see him looking intently towards him. His eyes somewhere identified that Raaghav was referring to him.
" Phir? ", Vaidehi asked.
" The whole house was on cloud nine. The second couple was the star of the family now. The second daughter in law had already been everybody's favourite, but having given the family, such a great joy of a baby, she was taken care of immensely.
The whole family actually made their world revolve around the second couple.
While, they ignored the miseries of the first daughter in law. Even her husband was more happy in his little brother's happiness.
Not that they differentiated or ever belittled the first daughter in law for not having a child, it was just that, they didn't pay much attention to the first daughter in law.

Years passed like this, and finally the first daughter in law got pregnant. Again the whole family was overwhelmed with joy. The first daughter in law finally got the attention she was craving for, she was finally pampered and over pampered.

But! "
"But? ", it was Abhishek who asked this time.
" But it lasted for only few months,because the second daughter in law also was expecting for the second time. Now the care, the attention got divided.
And the first daughter in law hated it. "

Raaghav further continued, "The first daughter in law gave birth to a baby girl. So, okay, the first daughter of the house. "

"As for the second daughter in law, it turned out to be a difficult pregnancy. The family got to know that it would be a difficult pregnancy in the seventh month.

They told the daughter in law for the nth time to terminate the pregnancy, but she didn't. ", Raaghav said looking into Vaidehi's eyes that had turned glossy now.

He got up as he walked to Vishwanath. Raaghav was taller than Vishwanath, he directly looked into Vishwanath's eyes as he said, " Pata hai Vaidu, uss dusri bahu ne sab se unn aakhri ke mahino me kya kaha tha?

Yehi, ki, "mei rahu ya na rahu, mere bacche ko kabhi meri kami mehsoos maat hone dena. Meri rooh ka tukda, mera ansh hoga woh, usse kabhi akele maat padne dena. Usse humesha sajog ke rakhna. Gudiya ki tarah palna, kabhi koi chot, koi taklif uske aas pass bhi batakne maat dena.

Meine bohot ji liye, aab apne ansh ke sahare, iss duniya mei rehna chahti hu, usse mhujse bhi jyaada..

" Usse mhujse bhi jyaada pyaar dena. Usse mhujse bhi jyaada acha insaan banana. Usse duniya ke saare rishte dena. Kabhi apno ki kami mehsoos maat hone dena! ", Vishwanath completed Raaghav's say. His eyes were filled with tears as he said those words, totally reminiscing what his favorite daughter in law had always said to the family during the last few months of hers.