~Chapter 34~

Raaghav took his time as he said, " Woh.. Dopahar hone aahi hai... Aur bhook bhi lagi hai.. Aur... Aur,  yaha ek acha restaurant bhi hai, toh why don't we visit it? "

He was nervous in front of another person for the very first time.

"Hmmm", Vaidehi hummed raising her eyebrows.
"Woh.. Nahi.. Aapko nahi  chalna toh it's fine.. I mean! "
"Fir movie dekhne chale? ", Vaidehi asked him out of blue.
" Huhh? "
"Woh, kaafi time huwa theatre mei gaye.. Toh.. "
" Done done! ", Raaghav affirmed.

Raaghav stopped in front of a five star restaurant. Vaidehi was feeling nervous now. It was long that she visited such a fancy place.
Frankly, it was long that she watched a movie as well, she herself doesn't know why she gave in to such a idea, maybe, she wanted some time with her husband.

Sitting inside the restaurant, in a quite and isolated area, Raaghav handed the menu card to Vaidehi, gesturing her to order.

Raaghav was observing her all this while.
He chuckled seeing her check the price first and then the name of the dish.

"Hume kuch samaj nahi aah raha! ", she said.
" Rocket science thodi hai, jo bhi chahiye order kar dijiye! ", Raaghav casually added.
" Hmmm.. " , Vaidehi started pondering.

After a while, she ordered.

Raaghav watched how she meticulously skipped all non veg stuff.
"Aap veg hai? ",He asked
Vaidehi moved her head in a no.
" Toh phir, sab veg hi kyu mangwaya? "
"Woh.. Aap veg hai na! ", Vaidehi replied.
Yes, she over these days had observed that fact aswell.
" Ha.. Lekin.. If you want..
"No, I am good. "

By then the food had arrived.

As they had their lunch, Vaidehi observed how good Raaghav was with his table manners.
______________ _____________ _______________

After, the lunch, they both headed towards the theatre. Raaghav, who was not a big fan of movies had no idea why he was going to watch one, he himself doesn't remember when he watched a movie last,apart from the only reason that his wife had asked him to.
As Raaghav bought the tickets and they both got themselves settled inside the theatre.

For the next two and a half hours as Vaidehi was enjoying the romcom going on in front of her totally forgetting the surroundings, while Raaghav was just stilling glances from his wife. He was observing and absorbing her totally. The times when she'll smile, the way her eyebrows would move while something interesting happened, the way she was so very immersed in the film unaware that he was watching her so very closely.

All throughout the movie, he had not even a bit of idea of what the movie was, all he knew was, Vaidehi laughed like a legit laugh, for 36 times, she got irritated with the plot for 2-3 times and she had turned a shade of red 14 times all the while.
It was crazy! Crazy that he observed, that he counted her expressions. He himself didn't realize when he started getting this craziness in himself, but he felt good.
Everytime, that Vaidehi would laugh, he too had a smile on his face.

As they came out of the theater room, Vaidehi was feeling light headed after a long, while Raaghav was feeling peace after ages.

Getting settled into the car, they began their journey for Chimur.

In the car, Vaidehi, suddenly asked him, "Shitt shitt shitt! Aap.. Hum aise kaise kar sakte hai! I.. I am..
" Kya huwa hai Vaidehi? ", Raaghav asked, now, slowly getting used to her sudden way of expressing stuff.
"Aap, aapki security! I am sorry. Mhuje aise aapko..
Raaghav understood what she was indicating towards. Everyone's well aware of the fact that people who are rich and important surely need security. That's what Vaidehi thought. And Raaghav toh owned a multinational company, how could she just asked him to be in the general public.
"Security! I am enough for myself Vaidehi! " He said as if it's so very normal for him to roam around like general public.
"Huh! Aap yeh..
" I know tum kya soch rahi ho! But believe me, I am used to not having bodyguards and stuff around. I like to be on my own. "