~Chapter 25~

*Still has the wedding sequence*
*Bare with it please*cuz it's actually how I  want the story to be soo:)

Vaidehi wiped her tears and tried acting normal, like nothing has happened.
" Thank you so much for coming, sir! ", she said.
Mihir went next to her and took a sit. He looked towards her for a moment or so. That was enough for Vaidehi to understand that he knew everything.
" Hum jaante hai kya huwa hai woh, Vaidehi! So you don't need to pretend. "
After taking a pause for a brief moment, he spoke again, " Look Vaidehi, I know you are very confused right know, though I can't feel how you are feeling but i know you are going through a dilemma that words will fail to explain. But will you believe me if a say something? " Mihir asked with too much sincerity lacing in his voice.
Vaidehi's eyes again got new set of droplets.
She just nodded her head.
Abhishek, Aarzaan and Parth were also listening keenly about what  Mihir had to say.
" Vaidehi, I understand yeh sab kuch jaldi jaldi ho raha hai, that you or rather most of the people here have no idea ki aakhir chal kya raha hai. But... But i want you to give a chance. A chance to this marriage, to the new bond that you'll enter into. "
Mihir took Vaidehi's hand in his own and caressing it softly, he continued.
" Yeh shuruwat tumhare liye ek behtarin shuruwat prove hogi ,Vaidehi. That man, whom you'll be marrying, thoda tough
hai, thoda ziddi hai, gussel hai, par dil ka bohot aacha hai. Ha! Dikhata nahi hai, par he too has a heart.
And somewhere, personally, I feel you both will make a good pair. "
" Par yeh sab.. Aise.. " Aarzaan was speaking only to get interrupted by Mihir.
Mihir focused towards Aarzaan as well as Parth and said, " You'll trust me right? " They all including Vaidehi nodded in affirmation.
" Then believe me, destiny has planned this. Let it happen, just as it's been planned by Shivji! Mahadev, sab sambhal lenge! "
Then Mihir turned towards Vaidehi again, " Aasan nahi hoga, ek anjan insaan ke sath rehna, uspar vishwas karna, use apne jeewan ka hissa banana! Par, apne liye,uske liye, please give this marriage a chance. "
He then turned towards Aarzaan and Parth and said with certainity, " Trust me on this! ".
Aarzaan knew,if Mihir is saying something, there will be truth attached to it.
" Thik hai, sir! " Vaidehi spoke gaining everyone's attention. She knew this was it. And she had to accept it. But somewhere Mihir's affirmation gave her a bit of peace.
Just then Amaira came, she told Abhishek that the priest has called Vaidehi down.
Hearing that, the nevousness, anxiety began to rise all over again in Vaidehi.
But she stood up and directing towards Abhishek and Amaira she said, " Hum chahte hai ki Aarzaan aur Parth bhai hume mandap tak leke jai! Aap dono Aanisha ke pass ja sakte hai! "
Her words somewhere did hurt Abhishek. Bhai hote hui bhi kisi aur ko bhai bol rahi hai, upar se bhai wale farz bhi usse hi nibhane keh rahi hai! Itni dooriya aah gayi humme! He thought.

But the fact was, he himself was responsible for this drift.

____________ ______________________ ________

Though the guests were speaking about the events, but the Yaduvanshi's and the Ranawat's had stopped the talks to a large extend.

Four seats for two couples were set up in the mandap.
Both the families priest were going to conduct the marriages.
________ ______________________ ____________

Rutvendra and Raaghav were sitting in the mandap. One was eagerly waiting for his bride, while the other was just sitting, with calmness written all over his face, but the storm of nervousness going on inside him.

(Raaghav's attire)

(Raaghav's attire)

__________ ________________ ________________

Abhishek and  Rishab walked Aanisha down. All clad up in the red lehenga, she drew everybody's attention.
But one pair of eyes didn't look up. He cared less after all! Yes! It was Raaghav, whose only focus was on the fire that was burning in front of him. The same fire, by moving around which, he was going to commit his life to a total stranger.

Aanisha was flaunting herself as she walked on the mandap and got herself settled beside Rutvendra, who was also spellbounded by her beauty.

___________ ______________________ _________

After few more minutes Vaidehi walked down towards the mandap. Aarzaan and Parth walking beside her.

( Vaidehi's attire) * Pata hai simple hai par thik hai na yaar, apni Vaidu ki khubsurti kapde decide nahi karenge! 😙)

( Vaidehi's attire)
* Pata hai simple hai par thik hai na yaar, apni Vaidu ki khubsurti kapde decide nahi karenge! 😙)

Raaghav didn't raise his eyes still, while Vaidehi too didn't look at the man towards whom she was walking. On reaching the mandap, she sat beside Raaghav.

The rituals began.
The priest chanted the mantras, as Raaghav looked straight in front while Vaidehi too didn't raise her eyes to look upwards.

While on the other side, Rutvendra and Aanisha were behaving all lovy- dovy.

The crowd was witnessing, the contrast display of emotions, as they talked about how Rutvendra and Aanisha were looking like a perfect couple, While Raaghav and Vaidehi were both lost in a world of their owns.
Only if the people knew that both, Raaghav and Vaidehi were surely lost in world of their own but the world's only involved thoughts of each other.
Both were thinking about each other.

Vaidehi was somewhere intimidated by the man sitting beside her. Even though there was some distance between they, she could still feel the heat radiating from his body. She had come across a lot of men but this felt different.

Raaghav on the other hand was hit by the smell of  jasmine and sandalwood        coming from Vaidehi that was playing with his senses. Never, in his entire life was he affected by someone of the other gender, but talking about the lady sitting beside him, she was doing something to him, even when she did nothing. He could sense calmness radiating from her.
He had only noticed her pink lehenga Or whatsoever it was. He regretted not looking at her when she arrived.

But then, he remembered the words of Nandini. Once those words striked him, he shook his head away from the earlier thoughts that he had about her.

As this all was going on, the panditji asked the grooms to fill vermilion in the partitions of their respective wives.
Both Rutvendra and Raaghav  picked up the sindoor.
As Raaghav turned towards his to be wife, Ruhanika lifted Vaidehi's veil.
Raaghav was now close to her,he was getting all jittery,  he had no idea why!

Vaidehi, was nervous, just for a moment, she lifted her brown orbs up, at that very moment Raaghav also raised his mismatched eyes up!
Their first eye lock.
The first time that they both looked at each other, or rather into each other.

Neither of them would have believed that the world stops while getting lost in someone's eyes.
But at that moment! At that very moment, both of their world did stop revolving! May be just for a moment or so, but it did felt that everything just freezed.

Love at first sight? No!
But it was something very unexplainable that  the moment held! It wasn't attraction, nor was it any heart skipping moment! But it was something really surreal, something that both of them had felt after like ages!.

___________ ________________ _______________

Hope the chapter's good enough!
Finally! Mile toh sahi!
Do vote and comment !
Love Love❤