~chapter 44~

It was Raaghav standing there, clearly waiting for Vaidehi.
Vaidehi had tears, she saw him after so many days after all. All her decisions to stay away from him, were evaporating as she saw him approach towards her.

As Raaghav came near her, he hugged her.
He hugged her, totally ignoring the outer world. He hugged her so tightly as if his life needed that hug.
Vaidehi at first was taken aback.
But as she gained her senses she stuck to her thought.
She didn't hug him back.

After a while Raaghav did realise it. He slowly moved away from his wife.
But holding her hands still, he said, staring deep into her eyes, "I missed you so much! "

For that moment, it was as if everything had stopped for both of them, but the honks and noise of the cars running, people moving brought them back to their senses.

"Chalo! ", saying this he started walking towards the car, his hand still entagled with hers.

On reaching near the car, Vaidehi freed her hand.
Raaghav was taken aback at first.
He opened the car door asking her to sit in.

As he started the car, he waited for Vaidehi to question him. But she didn't. He was dieing to hear her speak. But she chose to ignore.
As they drove, Vaidehi observed that he didn't take the route to home. At first she was confused, she wanted to question. But her resolve was stronger.

Raaghav wanted her to speak, he wanted to hear that voice so very badly.
As he stoped near a place, he turned towards her and said, " Maana aap ghussa hai, par baat na sahi, sawaal toh kijiye!"
To which Vaidehi again didn't reply. He sighed.
Coming out of the car, he opened the door for Vaidehi.
"Humne ghar jaana hai! " Came a brief reply from Vaidehi to Raaghav's extended hand, asking her to come out.
"Ghar bhi chale jayenge! Pehle bahar toh aayeinye. Please! " He requested.
"Hum thake hui hai Raaghav hume ghar jana hai! " She again said.
" Please Vaidu! " He again requested.
Looking at his puppy face she finally came out but didn't take Raaghav's hand.

" Okay Raaghav! You deserve all this. Maana you want her to hug you and talk to you like anything! Par filhaal she is right! You deserve the ignorance! Handle it. " He said to himself as he took breaths to calm himself down. After that he guided her inside what felt like a fort, it was an exquisite place for sure.

Raaghav guided her all the way to a bigger corner upstairs. The view in front had Vaidehi stuck.

It was the Pushkar lake in front. The water in front was beaming, as the lights all around the fort was making it to glisten. She looked around, the place was so beautifully decorated. Just as she would have wanted it to be if it was her first date. Or maybe it was her first date.
The golden fairy lights illuminated the place. The purple-pink- blue hues spread across the sky accentuated the beauty. The cold breeze blew her hair strands across her face.

Raaghav softly came near her, and tucked the strands back.
"Pehle khana khaye? ", he softly asked.
He guided her to the table that was arranged at the side.
He himself served them both.
Vaidehi was at first reluctant but, she was hungry for sure. And the view was successful in distracting her mind all over.
After they both finished their dinner. Raaghav finally started. He walked to the edge as he settled his hands across the rim and stared at the horizon beyond, he started.
"I am sorry Vaidu! I know I should have told you everything. Way before. I am sorry I couldn't get myself to. ", he said.

Vaidehi took a deep breath and moved to where he was standing.

" You don't need to say sorry Raaghav! I understand. Moreover I know those places are important to you. So..
"No Vaidu! I should have told you everything. You didn't deserve to know about it in the way that you got to know it.