~Chapter 48~

As the media conference ended, the family walked towards the entrance of  the mahal.
Just then a group of people approached them.
It was a group of men.
As they came near, few of the men directly fell at Raaghav's feet.

The whole family was astonished.
Vaidehi at first got a bit scared, she held Raaghav's biceps.

"Arey aap.. Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai! ", Raaghav coaxed as he tried raising the men up.

After a while he was successful in making them rise up.
" Aap log! ", Raaghav said by being surprised.
" Aap log kon hai? ", Rutvendra asked being perplexed by the attention that Raaghav was receiving.
" Ji hum pass hi ke gaav ke rehvasi hai!. "
One among the men replied.
"Par aap log iske pair kyu pad rahe the! ", Damyatti asked.
" Ji aap log toh jante hi hai, pichle saal se baarish kuch khas nahi ho rahi, iss karan faslo ka kaafi bura haal ho rakha tha.
Toh jab hum logo ne Raaghav baba se humari in mushkilo ke bare mei kaha, toh unhone, sarkar se hume dam ka paani divert kar de diya! ", the man explained.
Vaidehi had a proud expression.
" Uss baat ko toh mahine ho gaye, aap log aaj yaha? ", Raaghav asked.
" Ji Raaghav baba! Kal faslo ki katayei hui. Aur hum gaav walo nei, har ek ke khet se fasal ikhati kar, aapke liye laaye hai.
Humare liye aap bhagwaan se kam nahi hai. ", he further added, as he came forward and handed Raaghav with a bunch of grain stocks.

Raaghav was overwhelmed,so was Vaidehi.
Rana Amrendra was watching his grandson with total admiration. He was truly convinced that Raaghav was the perfect king. The true successor.
Only if it was not the dirty whirlpool of family politics, the masses would have got the best leader,in the entire Yaduvanshi history.

"Bohot bohot dhanyavaad! ", Raaghav said with folded hands.

__________ __________________ ______________

After all the festivities came to an end, Raaghav and Vaidehi returned back to their room.
He was standing nearly infront of the mirror when Vaidehi hugged him from behind.
" Aap itne ache kyu hai? ", she asked.
" Kyuki.. Humare pass aap hai! ", he replied as he pulled her in front, totally engulfing her.
___________ ______________ _________________

The next day arrived quickly.
Raaghav was getting ready for office when he saw Vaidehi cleaning up the room.
" Aaj hospital nahi jana? ", he asked.
" Aaj leave hai Raaghav! ", she replied being bored.
" Umm.. Toh pura din ghar? ", he commented as he set his hair.
" Haa! ", she replied.
He walked towards her and engulfed her in a hug. He had surely turned touchy ever since and neither of them were complaining though.

" How about you come to office with me? ", he suggested as his chin rested on her shoulder.
" Na baba na! I don't want to trouble you. ", she quickly retorted.
" You can never trouble me jaan! ", he said with utmost intensity as he lips touched her shoulder, trailing an open mouth kiss there.
" Ha, I'll certainly be distracted. But that's fine as long as you are beside me! " , he said as he continued with his work on her shoulder.
" Umm.. Par ghar pe sab? ", she asked in between her little whimpering due to the torture that was being bestored on her shoulder.
" Sab ka itna lekar bethenge, toh ho gaya phir...
Okay do one thing get me lunch? ", he suggested.
" Ha.. That will be better. ", she agreed thinking.
" Toh..
" Toh? "
" Aab mei jau? "
" Ha! ", she replied as if it was obvious.
" Umm", he detached himself from her.
She missed the warmth for sure.

Just then he pulled her in a kiss.

After it, Vaidehi asked, still breathing heavily, " Yeh kya tha? "
" A bye kiss maybe! ", he replied as he rushed out, after again pecking her forehead.

Vaidehi had a full blown smile.

She touched the place he kissed.
Just then he returned back.
" Ab kya? ", she asked.
" You didn't give the bye kiss! ", he said folding his hands.
Vaidehi gave him the are you serious wala look.
" Jaldi Vaidu! I am getting late, phir pure din lunch ka bhi wait karna hai! ", he said.
Vaidehi chuckled at his attics.
She moved towards him and pecked his lips.
He groaned.
" We have to work on your kissing skills! ", he said as he pulled her in a rough kiss again.