~Chapter 16~

The arrangements for the wedding was all done downstairs. The groom, was waiting impatiently. The decorations were giving the Royal vibe way to efficiently!

 The decorations were giving the Royal vibe way to efficiently!

[ Rutvendra's attire]

The mandap was set in the centre, where the groom, Rutvendra was sitting. Surrounding it were the Ranawat and Yaduvanshi families. A few distance away from the mandap, the notable guests were seated. The people who were important, to both the Yaduvanshi's and Ranawat's , businessmens, business associates, high class people were all seated  here!
More further from there! The commoners were made to stand. The villagers, general public had all come to witness the wedding that involved two big households of the state.

The media was not allowed in, as the families had decided that they would address the media, after the rituals.

[ Mandap]__________ __________________________ ______

[ Mandap]
__________ __________________________ ______

" Muharaat ka samay hone hi wala hai! Dulhan ko lekar aayiye! " Panditji said.
" Ji, ji woh bas aah hi rahi hai! " Vishwanath ji said.

Everybody looked happy and glowing. But Rana Amrendra could spot his wife being unprecedentedly happy. This was not the case a day ago. He could smell something fishy! But right now all his concern was the wedding. He had to get this wedding done smoothly.

______ __________________ _________________

Abhishek and Amaira accompanied Vaidehi, as she climbed down the aisle and walked towards the mandap. Her head was covered with the veil. But still her eyes did get locked with Rutvendra, who was sitted at a distance. His eyes showed vengeance.

As Vaidehi reached near the aisle, everybody around got busy into talking how beautiful the bride did look.

( Vaidehi's lehenga)

Rutvendra went near her.
He was looking at her without blinking. For a moment, he did wanted to go with the flow, but he had better plans!

" Aap log beth jayiye kuwar sa!" Panditji said.
" Ek minute, panditji!
Hum pehle apni hone wali patni ka chehra toh dekh le! "Rutvendra said.

Vaidehi was confused, she wondered now what he wanted to do.
" Shaadi se pehle ghungaat nahi uthate kuwar sa! " Rana Amrendra said.
" Offo! Aap bhi konse jamane mei ji rahe hai! Agar Kuwar sa ko unki patni ka chehra dekhna hai toh dekne dijiye na!" Soumyawati who was standing close to her husband said.
" Dekh lijiye kuwaar sa! ", she further added.

Saying this Rutvendra pulled Vaidehi's veil. But what he did next shocked the Yaduvanshi's and the Ranawat's to their core!

" Tum! Tum kya kar rahi ho yaha! " Rutvendra shouted! Loud enough to gain the attention of all those who were seated there.
" Rutvendra!" Rana Amrendra said in his loud voice. He was somewhere getting what his grandson was up to.
But Rutvendra had already made up his mind, he was not going to listen to anybody now! He would take back his revenge.

He continued, " Tumhari himmat kaise huyi ha! Himmat kaise huyi tumhari, humari dulhaan ke kapde pehenkar yaha mandap mei aani ki" His voice was too loud, and his acting on spot. Anybody could say that he was actually shocked and angry and surprised to see the girl in the dress of bride. But the real story was something else only.

Seeing Rutvendra react so, the Ranawat's and Yaduvanshi's were hell confused.

A businessman, who was a close associate of the Yaduvanshi's asked, " Aap kehna kya chahte hai kuwar sa! Yehi aapki dulhan hai na! "
" Nahi!! Yeh humari dulhan nahi hai! Balki humari dulhan, Aanisha hai! Supermodel Aanisha! "
" Kya" " Aise kaise"
Rutvendra could hears gasps and whispers going around. Even the Ranawat's and Yaduvanshi's were shocked with his statement. Wasn't he the same man who had chosen Vaidehi over Aanisha, then what is this going on.

" Aap keh kya rahe hai Rutvendra! Apki hone wali..
Rana Amrendra was saying this sentence, just when Soumyawati stopped him, she whispered to him, "Aap sabke samne humare kuwar sa ko galat nahi keh sakte Rana sa! Yaha businessmens hai, top class people hai, agar unko laga ki Rutvendra jhoot bolte hai, aur agar aap yeh confirm kare, toh unka Rutvendra se barosa uth jayega! Phir business... "

Though he hated to admit it, but he knew his ife was right! The entire business empire of the Yaduvanshi's was run by Rutvendra, he couldn't afford to take the chance. So he waited till he could! Quietly!

" Toh phir yeh ladki kon hai? "one lady again from the high class crowd asked.

" Yeh toh... Woh.. Ranawat's ke bade bete ki beti hai na! Jo mar gaya hai uski beti hai na yeh! " Somebody from the crowd itself replied.

Vaidehi couldn't take this, though she was quite all this while, this time she opened her mouth, " Bas kijiye! Yeh kya keh rahe hai aap! "

" Dekho toh,aab pakde jane par kaisi massom, bechari banne ki koshish kar rahi hai! " Another lady said.

"Ji ha! Yeh wahi hai! Humari hone wali patni ki cousin!  Aanisha ko chun kar
humne isko reject kya kiya yeh toh siddha aisi neech harkat karne paar utar aayi! " Rutvendra said, totally ignoring  Vaidehi who was sending daggers in this direction through her eyes.

" Kaisi ladki hai!"
" Aapne hi behen ke pati par dole daal rahi thi! "
" Chii! Neech! "
" Characterless! "
The classy people left no chance to say whatever things that came to their minds.

"Aap logo ko pata hai!Isse toh Ranawat's bhi apne ghar ki beti nahi mante! Iss villa mei rehti bhi nahi hai yeh! Pata nahi kaha, kis kis ke sath muh marti hai! Upar se ek naachaniya bhi hai! Pata nahi kin kin logo ke samne naachi hai! Aur aayi humse shaadi karne! " Rutvendra said.

" Bassss! "Vaidehi shouted. By now her face was all red, tears were on the verge of flowing down! But.. She didn't let them down.

" Rutvendra! Bas kijiye aur abhi ke abhi andar chaliye! Hum aakhri baar keh rahe hai! ",Rana Amrendra said.
He didn't like the way, the events turned out. Moreover he couldn't say much here, as he knew that would only created more drama, and that's what the people around who were taking so much interest in the matters wanted.

This time Soumyawati, pulled Rutvendra in, the Ranawat's and Yaduvanshi's headed towards the room.

On entering the room, they closed the door! The youngsters were made to  look after the guests. And handle the situation to the best of their abilities.

" Yeh sab kya tha Rutvendra! " Rana Amrendra's voice boomed in the room.
" Aur aap.. Aap bhi iska sath de rahi thi na! " He said with the same rage pointing towards his wife, Soumyawati.
" Pata hai tume tumne kitna bada natak khada kar diya hai! Investors, businessmen, sab kya sochange ab! " He again shouted.

That moment! That very moment Vaidehi knew this all was just so fake! For a moment, she had felt that maybe, Maybe, Rana Amrendra was feeling bad for her! But alas! She was wrong. All his concern was his business.

She simply walked out of the room, Shreesh trailed behind her.

_________ _______________________ __________

Hope the chapter's good enough! ✨
I know I take a lot of time too update! Will improve for sure! 🤞
Please vote and comment. 🐨
Love Love ❤