~Chapter 32~

" Ab aap logo ko nikalna chahiye. ",said.

" Ji, aap dono bhi humare sath hi chaliye, sath mei hi jaate hai! " Rutvendra suggested.

"Nahi, hum apni gaadi le rahe hai, waha se hi Chimur ke liye niklenge. ", Raaghav said.
" Aaj hi nikal rahe ho? Itni jaldi jani ki kya jarurat hai! ", came a prompt reaction.
" Arey, Abhi abhi toh Vaidehi beti aayi hai, waha kaise adjust hoga sab! Kuch din aur ruk jao beta. " Randhir was nearly pleading.
It didn't go unnoticed by Vaidehi.
Rana Amrendra, could feel his son's pain.
He could see how the father was craving for his son, how he was providing all the bizzare excuses just to have his son around.
But them, may be redemption comes with a time limit. And Randhir had already crossed the limit.

"Already, bohot din ho chuke hai! ", Raaghav said not looking at anybody at particular.
Turning towards Vaidehi he signaled her, that he would wait outside.

___________ ______________________ _________
~ In the car~

Seeing Raaghav's sour mood, Vaidehi tried to distract him by initiating a conversation.
"Kya sach mei Chimur mahal utna bada hai, jitna sab kehte hai? "
" Aapne usse bahar se toh dekha hi hoga, Toh?" Raaghav swiftly turned his head towards Vaidehi as he put a full stop on her small talks.

"Toh bahar se dekha hai, andar se toh nahi na! "
"Ha, lekin mahal kaisa hai, yeh uske bahar se pata chalta hai! "

After getting quite a beffiting reply from Raaghav, Vaidehi kept quiet. She was angry. "Baat karte na! Nahi sahab ko baat katni hai sirf, " She thought.

Realizing that he went to far, and sounded too rude, Raaghav regretted.
Looking at Vaidehi, he could surely say, that she didn't like his behaviour, and damn! He didn't wanted to do anything that she won't like in him.

"Pata hai, mahal bohot sundar hai! " He started, but Vaidehi paid no attention.
"Arey suno toh! " He chided.
" Ab nahi sunna! " She argued.
" Arey aise kaise! Sunna padega! "
"Nahi sunna! "
" Vaidehi! "He was pleading for sure.
" Accha bataiye! ", she said.
" Mahal na, bohot baada hai! " He started again.
" Pata hai! Woh bahar se bhi dikta hai, ki mahal baada hai! " She gave back.
Damn! His wife was giving him a tough time for sure!
"Ha ha, lekin jitna bahar se dikta hai, usse bhi jyada sundar and glamorous hai! "
"Umm.. ", Vaidehi was getting interested to know more now.
" Jyada log nahi hai, sirf mei akela rehta hai, aur ab aap bhi! "
"Akele! Itne bade mahal mei? ", Vaidehi questioned.
" Ha! Baki sab toh yaha rehte hai na! " He replied.
" Waise nhi, akele.. Phir pure mahal ki dekhbal, apne khud ke khane peene ki vyavastha kaise karte hai aap.. "
"Ooh, waise  .... " He wanted to continue only to be cut off by Vaidehi again.

" Yeh bhagwaan, pata nahi aakhri baar kab jhadu pocha kiya hoga aap ne, aur mahal saf karne mei bhi,jitna bada hai, uske mutabik ek week toh lagega hi! Pehle hi batana tha na! Mihir sir se phir leave ke liye apply karna padega ab! " , Vaidehi was acting all dramatic.

The fact was, this was so not she, she was a mature person, the last time she behaved childish and dramatic was years ago, that too infront of "the man" in her life, who she knew would do anything and everything for her.

She was again opening up slowly, again in front of a man.

Raaghav was awed again, though he was driving and had his attention on the road, but he couldn't look away from the super cute way that his wife was blabbering. Long gone was the restrictions and controls he was abiding to, now he wanted to let go. He just wanted to let things happen, to just go with the flow.
It was something associated with the person sitting beside him that he wanted to give it a total chance, that the fear that he lived with all this while, about emotions being dangerous, he wanted to give that thought away.

He was not just awed by her cuteness, but rather of her thought process. How she left the big issues apart, but was worring about such a trivial issue. This made him  smile.

Vaidehi who was chiding all this while turned towards him, only to find a big smile spread across his face.
He looks so good while smiling she thought.
But then she said, " Yaha mei itne bade mahal ki safai ki soch rahi hu aur aap muskura rahe hai!  Aapko toh padi hi nahi hai! "

" Aaj tak padi nahi thi! Aab shayad baddal rahe hai! " He responded.

" Huh! ", Vaidehi didn't get what he was implying.

" Mahal mei rehte hum akele the, par kaam karne wale hai! Khana- peena, mahal ki dekh bhal sab wahi karte hai, toh aapko leave nahi leni padegi! " He stated with a tiny mischief.

" Huh!! " Vaidehi huffed. " Toh pehle kyu nahi bataya! Hum bekaar hi... Aap pareshan kar rahe the na hume! ", she continued her blabbering.

By now, Raaghav had stopped the car as the signal went red.
He slowly turned towards her, raising his palm, he traced his thumb over her lips.

Vaidehi was not understanding what he was doing, but his single act made Vaidehi shut up.
Her heart was racing, now.

" Aapke yeh hoth chup ho toh hum bole na! ", Raaghav said raising his one eyebrow.
" Waise bolte hui acche lagte hai yeh! "He again stated as he returned to his position, and the signal turned green.

Vaidehi was still feeling his rough thumb on her lips, she turned her head to look outside the windows, as her whole body had turned red and hot.
She surely didn't wanted Raaghav to watch her like this.

While Raaghav loved the way she reacted for sure.

After a while, Vaidehi noticing that he wasn't moving on the road that leads to Ranawat villa, said, " Woh, yeh rasta Ranawat villa tak nahi jata! "
" Hmm!" Raaghav hummed.
" Raaghav? " Vaidehi wanted him to reply .

It would be wrong to say that he didn't like the way his name rolls down her tongue.
" Aapko nahi jaana tha na! " He replied.
" Huh! Par... Par.. Aap hi keh rahe the na... Aur sab intezaar bhi kar rahe honge.. "

" Umm..! " He shaked his head in a no.
" Aapko jana hai? " He again asked still looking forward.
She remained silent, then slowly answered, " Nahi.. Par rasam.. "
" Bas, aapko nahi jana... Baat khatam! ", Raaghav said.

Vaidehi just stared at him, he was different she thought.
After ages, somebody cared to think about her wishes.

" Par hum ja kaha rahe hai? "She asked.

___________________ _______________________

A short one! 🥺🌼
Hope you liked the chapter. 🙈
Do vote and comment😅🙊
Love Love ❤