~Chapter 8~

~Author's POV~

The Yaduvanshi's and Ranawat's saw a peculiar scene.
A girl clad in a pink kurti with her back facing towards them was arguing or rather the guard was the one shouting on her while she failed miserably defending herself.

( Vaidehi's outfit)

( Vaidehi's outfit)

" Tumhari himmat kaise huyi andar ghusne ki koshish karne ki. "
" Kakasa! Hum issi ghar ke sadasya hai! Hume please andar jane dijiye! "
" Koi bhi muh uthakar aayega toh kya hum usse andar jane de denge! "
" Par kakasa, humari baat samajne ki koshish toh kijiye. "

"Kya ho raha hai yeh sab? " Vishwanath raised his voice which drew both of the arguing persons attention. One was scared while the other was taken aback.

The guard informed those that were present there,that this lady here was trying to trespass. All this while, the lady didn't even turn to face the audience.

"Kon hai aap! " It was Rana Amrendra who tried to intervene this time. She still didn't turn.The atmosphere around was turning tense. Having no other option, Vaidehi turned to face the situation she dreaded. But it was much more shocking than she had expected it to be because along with her family, there were some other people too who were unknown to her. Then, to her bad luck amongst all this she spotted him....... The man who she had begun to hate for his previous actions! The prince.. Rutvendra.

The whole Ranawat family was taken aback seeing Vaidehi after nearly five years. Though they were the one's who had called her up, but when they actually did face her the situation was totally different. But the time of her arrival was wrong... Very wrong.

Vishwanath was angry! So was everyone from the Ranawat family! Firstly she didn't came when she was expected to! And now she decided to show up in front of the people ,who were probably the most important one's for the Ranawat's currently! But on sensing the atmosphere turn tense, Vishwanath decided to handle the situation in order not to let it get out of hand.

Vishwanath ji knew the questioning look on the Yaduvanshi's faces was not good! It needed to be dealt with immediately.

Apart from all the drama that was unfolding,somebody else was also shocked. Yes! It was Rutvendra! More than shock he was going through rage. The women who had questioned his ego and bruised it soo badly was standing right in front of him. The women who had insulted him in front of the villagers, the one whom he wanted to take revenge from was standing right in front of him!
The feeling of revenge was overpowering his senses!

But at the back of his mind, Rutvendra too was curious to know what she.. was doing here! Why she told the guard that she was a member of this family ? He had questions and he surely wanted the answers at that very moment.

The Yaduvanshi's looked towards Vishwanath ji for the answers.

Realising the situation, Vishwanath ji spoke, " Yeh Vaidehi hai! "
" Vaidehi" Rutvendra repeated the name, with rage in his eyes but he liked the way the name rolled out from his tongue.
" Yeh... Yeh humare ghar ki badi beti hai! Abhishek ki chotti behen! " Vishwanath ji revealed.