~Sohbat~❤

A big thank you too you all! You guys are really amazing. ✨
Jab book likni start ki thi tab socha nahi tha, ki itna pyaar, itna support, itna appreciation milaga. But you guys are just amazing. Really! ❤

Tum logo ne, sach mei, meri kahaniyon ko batlane ke jazbe ko badaya hai! 😌🤝

Each comment, each vote, everybit of appreciation that you guys showed meant mountains to me.
Not exaggerating at all!! Sacchi! 💓

Thank you for giving me this amazing experience, and making "Sohbat" A classic memory for me.
I love you'll a lottt!!! ❤

Jyada emo ho gaya kya? 🥲

But really a big thank you! I know there was a lot that i skipped, but still, continue showing love to the story! To Vaidehi-Raaghav🥰
Keep loving them! ❤🧿

Okay, so I would be very happy, if you'll could take some time and answer the following questions for me.
(And give me the very reason to blush and glush over them for the entire day! )😌😙🤭

Would be great, if you'll could answer the questions right beside them, so I know which one you'll are answering.

Q. 1.How was the story? The positive as well as the negative aspects?

Q. 2.How did you come across this book?

Q. 3.Which character felt like a close one? Someone you could relate to?

Q. 4.What made the story different from the other replacement troupes?

Q. 5.Which one character would you love to befriend?

Q. 6.Which dialogue of Raaghav was your personal favorite?

Q. 7.Which dialogue of Vaidehi did you like the most?

Q. 8.Favorite side character?

Q. 9.Someone you hated in the start, but now won't mind giving a second chance to?

Q. 10.Who's character had the best development? If any!

Q. 11.Anything that you were expecting to happen but it didn't happen?

Q. 12.One quality if Raaghav that you liked the most?

Q. 13.One quality of Vaidehi that you liked the most?

Q. 14.One thing that you didn't like about Raaghav?

Q. 15.One thing that you didn't like about Vaidehi?

Q. 16.Agar ek khoon maaf hota toh inme se kise marte?

Q. 17.Which scene do you think was the best?

Q. 18.How was their journey? In your words.

Q. 19.A gesture that you felt was cute on part of any of the leads?

Q. 20.Any dialogue or incident that gave you butterflies? If any.

Q. 21.A scene that made you angry and frustrated?

Q. 22.Any dialogue or scene that bought a full fledged smile in your face?

Q. 23.If you could change one thing in the story, what would it be?

Q. 24.What do you think " Vedansh", will be like?

Q. 25. Finally, was "Sohbat" worth a read?

Q) Anything for the author? Kuch bhi keh do! I would love to listen.

Thank you for taking some of your time and providing a feedback. It will definitely help me, in future for sure. 🥰

Baki, I love you guyss!! A lottt. 🧿❤

A request you all, do give Aadheesh, Rishita and your author the same kind of love and support, for "Ranjish".🕊✨

Signing off!! 🤭