~Chapter 3~

~Author's Pov~

The villa of the Ranawat's was beaming with happiness. All those who were living in the villa were waiting for the arrival of the crowned prince of Pallavgad.

The elders of the house including Vishwanath ji himself was after the staff to ensure that everything was well looked up to. His wife Vasundhara , was ordering the servants.

In another room sat Nandini along with her daughter Aanisha.
" Aaj kuwar sa ah rahe hai! "Said Nandini.
" Ji maa, hum jante hai. "Aanisha said haughtily.
"Aanisha" Calling her name out loud, Nandini made it clear to her daughter that what she was going to speak about deserved all of her attention.
"Babasa Or Pallavgad ke raja ji ki dosti kafi purani hai, aur achanak kuwar sa ka humare ghar aana, ya phir aur spasht shabdon mei kahe toh, unko yaha bhejna, yehi sanket deta hai ki dono parivaar iss dosti ko rishtedari mei baddalna chahte hai. "Nandini said.
" Ha maa, toh isme itne shock aur anxious hone wali konsi baat hai. "Aanisha asked.

" Pallavgad ka raajgharana bharat ke richest families ke list mei shamil hai, kuwar sa se shaadi karke na sirf Pallavgad ki rani bana ja sakta hai upar se ek rich, well too do, socially classy family mei bhi shamhil huwa ja sakta hai. "Nandini said.
Sitting next to Aanisha she continued" Tum samaj nahi rahi ho, babasa ne usse bhi bhulwaya hai. Agar kuwar sa ne usse pasand kiya toh? "Nandini put forth her worries.
" Offo ho maasa! Woh ab tak aayi nahi hai aur hume nahi lagta aane wali hai. " Saying this Aanisha again started concentrating on her nails.
" Woh ab tak nahi aayi hai, kya pata aa jaye. Aur phir aaj toh sirf kuwar sa ah rahe hai, mera dil keh raha hai kuch dino mei unka pura parivar bhi aayega, tab woh aayi toh! Issi liye jo karna hai aaj nhi karna hoga! Kuch bhi karke, you will have to impress the prince today itself. " Nandini said with finality lacing her voice.

"Maasa, woh pata nahi kya karti hai, kaha rehti hai, yaha tak ki hume toh yeh bhi nahi pata ki woh padhi likhi hai bhi ya nahi, aakhri baar jab woh yaha aayi thi tab dekha nahi aapne kaise bhehenji jaisi lag rahi thi! I am very sure kuwar sa ko woh kabhi pasand nahi aayegi!" Aanisha said being sure of herself.

"Jitne tumse kaha jaye utna hi karo! " Nandini retorted back.
Her tone was enough for Aanisha to know that she somehow had to wrap the prince around her little finger today itself.

Only if she knew that he was the one who would wrap people around himself not the other way round.

______ _________ __________ _________ ______

The prince finally arrived at the Ranawat villa. He was welcomed by the elders of the family, with Vishwanath ji heading the clan.

"Aaiye kuwar sa, apka swagat hai. " The head said, offering the prince a seat.
" Dhanyavaad! " The prince, Rutvendra responded making himself comfortable.
Vasundhara signalled the servants to bring snacks for the prince.
"Humare mitr kaise hai? " Vishwanath ji asked.
"Ekdam badhiya ha dadasa. " Rutvendra replied.

Simultaneously, the head started introducing the prince to each of his family members.

" Kuwar sa, yeh humari dharampatni, 'Vasundhara'.  Yeh humare bade bete, '  Madhavan ' hai, aur yeh unki patni 'Nandini'. "
The prince folded his hands greeting the couple.
"Yeh humare chote bete, Arvind ' aur unki patni, 'Priya'.
"Namaskar", the prince said.
" Yeh ghar ke bete Rishab aur Shreesh', aur ghar ki sabse chotti beti,'Saanika'.  "
"Hi", the prince greeted them.
" Ghar ke bade bete, bahu, aur dusri beti filhal yaha nahi hai. " The head concluded.
"Aacha."
By that time the snacks had arrived, and the head had requested the prince to indulge in them.

Saanika, the youngest one, couldn't stop admiring the prince, yes! He was simply the most attracting male species she had come across all her life. His sharp face, whitish complex, manly voice, physique like a model was creating butterflies inside her stomach. She was sure, he was the kind of man that her Di, would suit with.