~Chapter 46~

After freshening up, Vaidehi saw that Raaghav was sitting on the couch, rubbing his forehead.

"Raaghav! ", she called out softly.
" Ha.. Ha chalo niche chale! ", he said, as it was already time for dinner.
" Nahi, if you're not feeling good, toh hum yehi mangwa lete hai khana! ", Vaidehi said.
" Nahi Vaidu! That'll .. Leave it. Let's go down stairs. ", he said.

They both went down stairs. The whole Yaduvanshi family was already sitting.
Raaghav got himself settled on his chair, as he pulled Vaidehi to sit beside him.

" Aap kab aaye Raaghav? ", Rana Amrendra asked.
" Ji abhi, sham ko. ", Raaghav replied.
" Hmm"

Bela Kaki started serving them all.
"Ghar ki bahu hai, yeh nahi ki thodi zimmedaariya bhi nibhaye, beth gayi sidha khana khane! ", Soumyawati taunted Vaidehi.

Raaghav was going to reply back, but Vaidehi held his hand under the table and asked him not to.

The dinner was not a quiet matter. The Yaduvanshi's were beaming with the next day's celebration. And they, specially Soumyawati, Damyatti, Aanisha were quiet vocal about the same.
The talks did prick Raaghav a bit but he maintained his calm.

After the dinner was over, Raaghav stared straight into the eyes that were looking at him every now and then, Mr. Randhir's.
The stare lasted for a few seconds, after which Raaghav seeing that Vaidehi was also done, left the table, along with her.

______ ________________________ ___________

~In their room~

They both were ready to go to sleep. Vaidehi was doing her night care, when she again saw Raaghav rubbing his forehead.
"Sir dard kar raha hai kya? " , she asked.
"Ha.Thoda... Bohot! ", he replied.
" Mei tablet le leta hu! ", be further added.
" Nahi rukiye! I'll massage your head, you'll feel good. Aur har bar tablets lena, is not good. ", she said.
" A doctor is saying this? ", he asked with a slight chuckle.
" Ji! Aayiye  bethiye! Mei tel garam karke aayi! ", she said as she went to get the oil.

Vaidehi returned after a while.

She started massaging Raaghav head, who was actually feeling relieved. He would release a sign now and then, which did things to Vaidehi.
" Raaghav! You shouldn't overwork yourself! Aise toh aap jaldi budhe ho gayenge! ", Vaidehi commented.
" Toh toh! You should stop me from overworking! Budha pati won't look nice na! ", he commented.
"Haa..! ", Vaidehi said as if thinking about the same. Raaghav turned facing to her, as he saw her thinking.
Again putting her hands in his hair, he asked her to continue as he said, " Agle 30-40 salo tak to budha nahi hone wala mei, so chill! "
"Huh? "
"Continue Vaidu! Tumhare haato mei jaadu hai! ", he said as he again closed his eyes.
___________ _______________ ________________

They had retired for bed. Raaghav wanted to ask Vaidu if he could hug her to sleep. Ever since he realized his feelings, he couldn't keep himself in control. He had that unprecedented urge to tell Vaidu everything, to hug her, kiss her, hold her, all to himself.

Finally he mustered up courage and asked, "Vaidu! Can I.. I mean.. I want to.. Yeah I want to! But only if you permit.. Can I? "
"Can I what Raaghav? ", Vaidehi asked being confused of his behavior.
" Can I hold you to sleep? ", he asked in a go.

Vaidehi took some time to process his words.
Thinking that she might not. He was trying to frame the sentence that it was okay, just then Vaidehi moved close to him.
Raaghav took it as a sign, and pulled her more into him, as he circled his arms around her waist.

Both of them, drifted into sleep.

__________ _____________________ ___________

~Next day~
Both Raaghav and Vaidehi were in each other's arms when they heard the door being banged, which compelled them to wake up.
Vaidehi opened her eyes with difficulty while Raaghav chose to ignore it completely.
On waking up Vaidehi observed how close they both were. She turned a shade of red.
Again she heard the door being banged.
"Raaghav uthye na! ", she said, trying to come out of his hold.
"Thodi der aur biwi! ", he said huskily as he pulled her more into him.
" Raaghav koi bahar darwaza khatakhata raha hai! "