~ Chapter 11~

Everyone was shocked would be an understatement.
" Yeh aap kya keh rahe aap? " It was Vaidehi who retorted, her voice being a little loud.
" Vaidehi! " It was Vishwanath ji.
Showing his eyes to Vaidehi, he continued, " Yeh aap kya keh rahe hai kuwarsa! Aap toh Aanisha ko pasand karte the na! Hum aapki aur Aanisha ki shaadi ki baat kar rahe the na? " His voice did made it obvious that the thing that he had feared about was turning true.
" Humne kab kaha ki hum Aanisha ko pasand karte hai!" Rutvendra reasoned.
" Par.. Par Vaidehi aap ko kaise pasand aah sakti hai, woh apke type ki nahi hai kuwarsa! " It was Aanisha trying her best not to burst out, though she was on the verge of it.

Nandini was shocked. She didn't knew what to react. All her dreams of getting her daughter settled with the prince came crushing down in just a moment.

" Hum yeh shadi nahi kar sakte! " Vaidehi announced and made her way out from the drama. She was perplexed. Wasn't he going to marry Aanisha? From where did she come in the picture? Moreover she hated him. He was nothing  near to what all she wanted in her life partner. He is not even an one women man!
Damnnn! Vaidehi's head was busting.
She could sense, he was up to something.. Something very bad!

~ In the hall~

Nandini finally spoke, " Aap yeh kaise kar sakte hai Rana sa! Kuwarsa ka rishta toh Aanisha ke liye tha na? Toh phir yeh sab kya mazak hai! "

" Ha Amrendra, yeh kya mazak chal raha hai? " Vishwanath was trying hard to control himself from freaking out.

" Ha Rutvendra! Kisi bhi ayri- gehri ladki ko hum humare khandaan ki bahu kaise bana sakte hai! Humari hone wali bahu Aanisha hai! " Soumyawati said.
She was Rutvendra's constant support. In every situation, she believed that her grandson makes the best decisions, but today even she was shocked. She couldn't understand why Rutvendra wanted to marry that girl instead of Aanisha. According to her, if somebody was actually capable of being the daughter in law of Yaduvanshi's, of being the queen beside Rutvendra, it was Aanisha!
She liked that girl in the first go itself.
Somewhere she still had faith that Rutvendra would change his mind,so she was trying to make him do so.

Infact,everyone present there were trying to make Rutvendra understand.

Abhishek one the other hand was quite, cause he himself didn't know how to react to all that was happening around him.

" Bas! " Rana Amrendra spoke after a long pause.
" Rutvendra kya aap sach mei Vaidehi se shadi karna chahte hai? " He asked his grandson.
Rutvendra took few seconds to speak. Though he was sure of himself, still his grandfather was a man of his word, he knew that.
Still he took the chance, " Ji dadusa! "
" Thik hai phir! "
" Vishwanath, humne kabhi yeh nahi kaha tha ki hum Aanisha ko apne ghar ki bahu banana chahte hai! 
Agar Rutvendra ko Vaidehi pasand hai, toh phir Vaidehi hi Yaduvanshi khandaan ki bahu banegi! Vivaah ki tayariya shuru karva do! Tayariyo ke liye sirf teen din bache hai! Kadpe,jewar, khana peena sab ek dam royal hona chahiye! Tayariyo mei koi kami nahi rehni chahiye! "

Amrendra then moved towards Vishwanath and engulfed him in a hug!
" Hum jald hi samdhi ban jayege mitr!
Tayariyo ka sab hum dekh lenge, tum bas humari hone wali bahu ko maana lena! Thik hai! "
Though Amrendra said the words in a softer tone, but there was an underlying threat in his words which didn't go unnoticed by Vishwanath!

On sensing that now there was no going back, as his friend Amrendra won't move away from his words, Vishwanath responded, " Ji! Hum maana lenge usse! "

With this the Yaduvanshi's left, leaving the Ranawat's to process the situation.

Everybody in the Ranawat family were in rage! They simply couldn't understand what just happened!

Vishwanath was more shocked! He did see this coming! But didn't knew how to deal with it now!
In the background, Nandini, her husband
Madhavan, Arvind and Aanisha was speaking all that was coming in their minds, Vishwanath was lost in a whole different worry!
It won't be easy to get Vaidehi to marry  the prince! The way she walked away was enough to prove that. Vishwanath was working his brain of to think of a way to get her ready for this marriage. But nothing was coming in his mind.
The only person whom he could turn to now! Who, amongst all those that were present there had atleast a little bit of ability to get the thing done! ... Abhishek!
He turned towards his grandson, only to find him already lost in a whole different thought.

" Bas! " He raised his voice. Those all speaking in the background stopped.
Turning towards Abhishek, Vishwanath said, " Abhishek! Vaidehi ko is shadi ke liye manayein!"
Abhishek who was still lost in his own thoughts didn't hear what his dadusa said! Amaira pushed his shoulder lightly to get him out of his thoughts and signalled him towards Vishwanath.
" Ji.. Ji.. Dadusa aapne kuch kaha! "
" Vaidehi ko manayein! Yeh shaadi kisi bhi haal mei honi chahiye! "
" Par... Dadusa!! Hum.. Humse yeh nahi hoga! "
" Abhishek, aap bhi jante hai aur hum bhi ki Yaduvanshi's ke ghar mei rishta judna humare liye kitna mahatvapurn hai woh! "
" Hum mante hai dadusa! Par woh.. Woh nahi manegi! "
" Toh daraiye, damkayiye, emotional blackmail kijiye! Yedi- chotti ka jor lagayein! Usse hami bharni hi hogi! "

"Hume  nahi lagta dadusa! "
" Hum na nahi sunna chahte Abhishek! "

Saying this Vishwanath left.

Slowly, slowly all the family members left. Leaving only Abhishek, Amaira, Shreesh and Rishabh in the hall.

" Abhi Bhaisa! Yeh galat hai! Di ko aise kaise force kar sakte hai aap log! "Shreesh said.
" Kya galat hai isme Shreesh? Kya aap bhul gaye yeh shadi kitni important hai woh! "It was Rishabh, Shreesh elder brother who spoke.

" Rishte jabardasti nahi bandde jyate Rishu bhai! "
" Humne maat sikha! Baccha hai abhi tu. Aur kiske rishte ki baat kar raha hai tu! Uske...
Abhi bhaisa! Woh kabhi rishto ka matlab hi nahi janti, usne kabhi rishte nibhaye hi nahi hai! Toh kya farak padta hai! Aur waise bhi humare bohot upkar hai uspar! Aapke.. Abhi bhai.. Apke kitne upkar hai uspar! Uska repay toh kar hi sakti hai na woh!
Dadusa yeh shaadi chahte hai Abhi bhaisa! " Rishabh said again.

" Aap log di ke sath galat kar...
Shreesh was cut off by his grandmother, Vasundhara who rushed towards Abhishek in a disheveled state.
" Abhi... Abhi.. Woh woh... Tumhare dadu! "
" Kya, kya huwa dadisa.. "
" Abhi woh unko..
On sensing the matter, Abhishek rushed towards his grandfather's room.
On going inside, he found his dadusa, with sweat all over his forehead. Holding the left side of his chest.
Abhishek didn't take long to guess what might have gone wrong!
" Dadusa!! Dadu.. Kya ho raha hai apko..!? Rishabh doctor doctor ko phone karo... " Abhishek shouted.
" Nahi.. Nahi.. Abhi.. Beta.. Kuch nahi huwa.. Bas... Thoda dard hai..! "
Vishwanath said this with difficulty.
Abhishek made him drink water. He wanted the doctor to be right here at that very moment but Vishwanath was against it.

After a while, Vishwanath felt normal.
Abhishek laid his grandfather on his bed and asked him to rest. On moving out of his room, he knew what he should be doing.
For Abhishek, after the demise of his parents, his grandparents had been the biggest support! He couldn't afford to lose them!

Abhishek directly took long strides towards Vaidehi's room.
He knocked on the door loudly.

_________ ______________________ ___________

I hope the chapter is good enough. 🐨
Please vote and comment! 🌼
Love Love❤