~ Chapter 4 ~

~Authors POV~

As the conversation flew, the prince's sole concentration was towards Aanisha.
The ones to be present there in the hall were sure that the prince was baffled by Aanisha's beauty.
________ _________ ____________ ____________

- Rutvendra's POV~

Aanisha, a pretty name for a hot lady!
She was it, everything that I look up too while choosing a girl. Big curves, perfect figure, modern plus traditional, and not to forget wild plus submissive.
She looked too modern to be present in that area, that village. Ha! I won't disagree with the fact that the village itself was too modern and was connected easily with the major cities of Rajasthan with pretty good connectivity.

As I was stilling glances from her, I could also see her doing the same.
No girl can resist my charms after all.
The naughtiness that was lacing her face which she failed to hide behind that mask of fake innocence of hers was making me hard.

She was exactly the type of women I would want to be in bed with, over and over again and not just once like others.

Somewhere I knew, where all this was heading towards. Dadaji sending me here specifically, and now this young enchantress in front of me, it was all signalling towards-- marriage.
But am I really ready to get tied up now?
I mean ..then what about all the fun that I have while ramming into random girls. The freedom, the liberty will all be gone right?

But looking at her it somewhere looked as if she won't, she won't take away my liberty. And if that was so, then she was good, pretty perfect to be my match.

_____ _________ __________ _________________

~ Author POV~

Nearly an hour passed, the conversations were going on at quite a good pace. The Ranawat's were certainly impressed by the future king of Pallavgad.
Aanisha did make few contributions here and there in the conversation, and everytime she did so, the look that the king would give her, would flatter her off.

" Ab hume nikalna chahiye, dadasa! Gaav mei kuch baki kaam bhi yeh jinne dekhna hai aur sarkari school bhi jana hai. " The prince said.
"Thik hai kuwar sa! Aasha karte hai aap jis bhi kaam ke liye aaye hai woh pura ho jaye! "The head said.
" Pranam" The prince said his final greetings to the elders.
"Aanisha, beta! Kuwar sa ko gate tak chod ke aayeiye! " Nandini did her best to grab the opportunity for the last time. Though she was pretty sure that the future king was already in her daughter's future.
" Ji maasa! "
Saying this Aanisha walked along with the prince.

The walk was a quite one. Aanisha on one hand didn't wanted to say anything that would tarnish the image that she had just built in front of the prince.
And Rutvendra held himself back, because it wouldn't have been good to give a sexist comment to the lady walking beside him , on the first meeting itself, more specifically because she belonged to a reputed family.

On reaching the car, the prince finally pulled Aanisha towards himself, positioning himself near her ear, he said in his husky voice, " Aap se jald mulakaat hogi! Phirse! "

Damn! His voice was enough to set an erotically hot feeling inside Aanisha. She knew,this man, she wanted him anyhow for herself!
If his voice was so good , she could only imagine how good he himself would be.... In bed specifically!

_______ __________ ________ ________________

~Few hours later~

Rutvendra had finished will all his tasks in the village and was heading towards his last task- the surveillance of the government school.
He soo didn't wanted to step in that old structure, crowded with children, specifically from the slums.
But he had to.

Stopping his car in front of the school gate, he got down only to be greeted by the headmaster of the school and villagers that had gathered for the prince.
" Aap ka swagat hai kuwar sa! " The old man, who was the headmaster said while handling a bouquet of flowers to the prince, which the prince immediately handed over to his bodyguard.
"Aaiye aaiye please! " Saying this the headmaster started giving the prince a tour of the school. The people were also moving along with the prince, observing him, admiring him, while some passing not so good looks towards him.
Passing through the worn out classroom and corridors the prince was too done for the day.

Just then he heard a sound, a song basically ,that somehow drew his feet towards the room in which it was playing!
The  room had no doors. The sight inside was something that left the prince glued.

There she was, a young girl, looking so young and fresh. Dancing like a graceful apsara who has just descended from the heavens. She was a kind of lady that the prince himself had not came across ever. Probably that was the reason why the prince stared at her, at her moves, for nearly 10-15 minutes, blinking for as least amount times as he could. It was as if he wanted to capture her moves in his eyes.

On starring at her for quite so long, the prince drew a conclusion, 'No she was not beautiful, atleast after looking at the Ranawat's daughter, this lady here stood no chance.'
This lady dancing in front of him, teaching the children her classical moves was not at all beautiful, or  sexy or rather had no qualities that the prince wanted in his girls.
She had less curves on her body, undoubtedly she had a good height, was fair complexed but she didn't have enough fats exactly  where it was needed.
But she looked like a pure soul, someone that didn't knew anything about the materialistic world, someone that had just encountered all good things in her life.
She looked like a pious soul unaware of the malicious things of the world. She looked like that pure virgin soul that never looked up towards any man, untouched and unadulterated.

(The dancing girl's 💃attire)

Looking at her dancing there in the blue anarkali of her's, the prince wanted to have her, he wanted to be the one that takes away her virginity, he wanted to ruin her in the most beautiful way that any women could ever be ruined. He wanted to keep her for himself, without the world's knowledge.

Not being able to control himself he made his way towards the enchantress that was dancing like a apsara in front of him. On reaching close to her he held her one wrist by his one hand pulling her towards himself and rubbed his other hand on her bare back that was visible through her suit, which was inviting him since long.

____ ______ ____________ __________________

What will happen next??
If the chapters good, please vote and comment. ✨🦩
Love Love ❤