~Chapter 69~

Currently,

Vaidehi was in the hall, while Raaghav was sitting there only, with his laptop on his lap, when Vaidehi screamed.

Her water broke.

"Raaghav... ", Vaidehi called out.
"Vaidu! ", Raaghav was quick, in reflex, he threw his laptop on the couch as he approached his jaan.
" Jaan... "
"It's... Time Raa.. I ... We should.... "

"Yes yes! Quick! I'll.. ", Raaghav picked up the bag that he had kept ready from a week ago or so.
Randhir too came, he got the driver ready.

Sitting inside the car, Raaghav sat beside Vaidehi trying to calm her down, trying to soothe her pain.
Randhir was sitting infront, as the driver rushed through the streets.
Raaghav had meanwhile called Dr. Riya.
Riya had told him, that everything will be ready by the time they reach the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Inside the hospital~

Vaidehi was inside the labour room.
Raaghav was waiting oustide, pacing through the corridors. His anticipation was of a whole another level all together.
The utter uneasiness, anxiousness and happiness was making his mind go crazy.
"Raaghav.. Beta sab sahi hoga! ", Randhir said placing his hand over his son's shoulder. (" Raaghav.. Everything will be alright")

Raaghav stared into his eyes. As if seeking the assurance.
This was what it was between this father-son duo. And it was going to be this way,Always!
Both of them, knew this.
And both of them were okay with it.
Randhir had made peace with the fact that Raaghav would never call him babasa, would never show love to him openly.
And now, he was okay with it.

Whereas, Raaghav too was okay with the fact that he would be around his father and still not feel the way he used to feel, like angry and remorseful.

Jut then, Mihir came, he side hugged Raaghav as he said, "First time experience hai yaara! Feel it all! "
Mihir advised, asking Raaghav to feel all the anxiousness, happiness and balls of excitement bursting inside him.

After moments, the labour room's door opened!
Raaghav saw his Riya Kakisa walk out. He approached her his face totally conveying the emotions he was experiencing.
He raised his eyes asking Riya for anything that she could convey, as his throat went dry and words failed him.
Riya softly laid her aged hand on Raaghav's shoulder as she said, "Beta hua hai! ".(" It's a boy! ")

A big smile broke across Riya's face as she said that.
And that was all it took, for the wave of happiness to indulge them all around.
Mihir hugged Raaghav tightly,while Randhir's eyes filled with the happy tears.
Raaghav stood still.
" Beta.. ", that was the only word that came out of his mouth as he eyed Riya for the unasked confirmation.
Riya just noded.
Raaghav motioned if he could go inside, to which, Riya opened the door for him.

Raaghav rushed inside.
The scene inside made his heart thump as he saw a little figure, throwing those little limbs in the air, laying across his wife's chest.
Tears flew down his eyes as he saw the scene.
Vaidehi who watched him approach, gave a smile in between her tears. It was a serene feeling for both of them.
"Raa.. ", Vaidehi said, as Raaghav stood beside her, giving her the look that clearly stated the explainable convey of emotions.
" Humara baby", he said as he softly held his hand over Vaidehi's on the baby"s head. ("Our baby! ")

_________________ ____________ ____________

~15 days later~

The Yaduvanshi Mahal was beaming with happiness. Today, was the naming ceremony of the newborn.
The entire Ranawat family along with those from the Yaduvanshi's who were actually happy over the news were entirely busy with the preparations.