~Chapter 43~

Vaidehi locking herself in her room, started crying hysterically.
Not that she wanted to, but her mind had given off. Her eyes were running over on their own. Though her mind had an argument going on but her eyes didn't stop flowing the tears.

Just thinking over the fact, that maybe.. Maybe.. All that she had with Raaghav was just a show, just fake made her bitter.

It felt as a betrayal.

She could have understood the fact that the decision was made by Raaghav way before their marriage, but she wished.. She wished that Raaghav himself should have told her about it. Maybe it wouldn't have hurted this much then.

Over the fact that Raaghav and she were pretty close now, used to share everything she just couldn't understand why he kept her in dark over the basis of their marriage. This brought more tears to her eyes.

After quite a while, she finally stopped crying, wiping off the tears roughly. She stood up and got herself a glass of water,gulping it down, she calmed herself down.

Keeping the glass on the side table, her eyes went to the photo frame of Raaghav that laid beside. Picking it up, she stared at the figure. She had tears in her eyes as she said to herself staring deeply, " Itna bhi bharosa na tha? Ki humari shadi ka sach tak nahi bataya aapne humse? "

Saying this she again stared at his picture. Then suddenly as if coming out of a delusional world, she placed the photo frame on its place, and stood up from the bed. Wiping her tears she began speaking to herself,
"Nahi.. Nahi.. Nahi.. Vaidu..
Isme unki koi galti nahi hai.. He never said that he trusted you enough right? He.. He never said that he wants you in his life. You are just an invader. And he being so good as he is, on top of that treated you well, he never made you feel unwanted, when the truth is... The truth is that you are unwanted, a burden.. A burden in his life .. Just like you were in others..

Why.. Why would he tell you everything about himself, his life.... When.. When you are just an unwanted "extra" in his life.

No... No... No... Vaidu... Why are you crying.. Why are you feeling bad.. No..you are not supposed to... No..
No.. No.. You know it.. You know.. How important shantidhara is for him.. You saw him go emotional for it.. You...

But.. But.. Why are you feeling bad.. Why.. Why.. Did you think that you were more important for him than anything.. Really! Really Vaidu.. From when did you expect that you.. You can be important to someone. You can never be.. You.. You can never be important to anyone..

He.. He is not wrong in his place. He never gave you any signs.. It was you.. Your stupid expectations.. It was you who thought that you were important for him.. It was you who kept expectations.. It was you, who fell in love..

Love.. Yes love..! But what you thought you'll ever be loved back in return? No..

No..no... I can't do this to him. It's wrong. I can't expect him to feel the same for me, like I do feel. Yes! I love him. I love Raaghav. But I can't force myself of on him. I can't force him to love me.. Specially after knowing that I was not just his sudden bride but also one who was burdened on him.

I can't let him know. I can't..

She kept murmuring.

After quite a while, she got up. Getting freshened up in the washroom, she stared at her own reflection in the mirror, " You love him Vaidu! You love your Raaghav with your everything. Par.. You should keep away from him, specially when you know that you are just that extra in his life whom he is just tolerating. "

Saying this she got ready and left the room.

The hall was beaming, Aanisha was instructing the people who were around. But Vaidehi paid no heed. Bela kaki did came near her, "bahurani? "
"Ji woh hospital se phone aaya tha, I need to leave. Aur.. Shayad aate aate late ho gayega! ", saying this she rushed out.