~ Chapter 10~

~Author's POV~

The Ranawat villa still had the yesterday's party decorations on. It was early morning. There was hustle bustle going on all around. The family was sitting on the large dining table having the lavish breakfast, chit chatting. Amongst this, the fact that they had a person locked up in a room in the same villa was completely forgotten.

But Abhishek did remember! Still he chose not to say anything.

~ During Breakfast~

" Aaj humare ghar ki beti ki shadi officially confirm ho jayegi! Yaduvanshi's ke rajkuwar ke sath", Madhavan Ranawat said in general.
" Aaj jis kis bhi beti ko woh chunenge uski shadi bina kuch soche samjhe ki jayegi! " Saying this Vishwanath ji stood up from his seat and left towards his room.

No one except Nandini present on the table there could decode what the old man had meant.

______ ___________________________ _________

Abhishek wanted to go and see what she was upto. But he didn't wanted to do that too.. Uhhh he was confused about what he should be doing! His heart and mind were having a war among themselves.

He finally ordered Shreesh, his cousin to carry breakfast for Vaidehi. He also handed him a dress and instructed him to tell it to Vaidehi to wear the same dress during the evening meet up.

Shreesh, walked towards Vaidehi's room and unlocking the door he banged it lightly in order to gain permission to enter.
"Come in, please! " A faint voice came from inside.

Vaidehi, had just freshened up and was sitting idle on the coach when she heard the door knock.

She found Shreesh walking towards her with a plate in his hand along with a bag.

Shreesh came near her and placed the plate on the table near the coach.
" Nashta kar lijiye! "
"Thank you" Vaidehi said. Damn she was hungry after all.
" Abhishek bhai ne bhijwaya tha! " Shreesh said. He knew that even when his elder brother pretended to hate his elder sister, still he couldn't get himself too. Shreesh knew, there was many things wrong between his elder cousins, and maybe him telling  the little truth to Vaidehi would make things better, even if it's just 0.001%.

Vaidehi on the other hand wanted to believe what her cousin brother just told her, that her brother thinks about her, cares for her! But she reminded herself of what she had heard the day before and so let thing just go off.

On getting no answer, Shreesh continued, "Yeh dress bhi bhijwaya hai, kaha hai sham ko yehi pehne aap. "
" Thik hai! "

After this short conversation, Shreesh decided to make his way out.
Just then he heard, " Agar aapko koi problem hai toh aap humse share kar sakte hai! "
Shreesh's steps halted. He couldn't understand where this came from.
He turned to face Vaidehi.
" Aap kya keh rahi hai!. "
" Tum pareshan lag rahe ho! Agar kuch baat hai toh you can share. I am all ears and you can surely trust me on this. "Vaidehi said trying her best to gain Shreesh's confidence.

But when he didn't respond anything for quite some time,Vaidehi  moved towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder, " Agar hume nahi batana toh maat bataiye! Par kisiko toh bataiyega, shayad jispar aap ko vishwas ho usse toh bataiye! "
Shreesh was quite! He was amused. He could not decipher how she saw the troubled him in just few minutes of their  meeting, where else the people with whom he lived for so long never cared.

" Hum woh... Hum... "
" It's ok! Hum kisi ko batayenge nahi! Lekin hum expect karte hai ki aap kisi bharosemand insaan ko jaroor bataye! Baat karne se kaafi problems aise hi haal ho jati hai! "
"Ji... "

With this he started to walk towards the door. Vaidehi too made her way towards the breakfast ..she was hungry!

Just then she heard, " Di ! "
Vaidehi's steps halted, it was after so long that someone from her family acknowledged her like that.She turned to face Shreesh.