~Chapter 67~

It was Soumyawatti. She entered inside and walked to where Raaghav-Vaidehi were present.
Behind her, tolled Damyatti, Aanisha and Rushala.

"Kya chal raha hai yaha! ", she again shouted.
Her voice, made the men who were moments ago busy in the kitchen to rush out. (" What is happening here! ")

The newly entered, were shocked to see the state of the men of their house.
Covered with flour, with spatulas in hands and aprons around.
The scene raised Soumyawatti's temper further.
"Kya haal banaya hai aap logo ne yeh! Aap logo ko dekhkar koi bhi yeh kahega, ki Pallavgad ke Rajsinghasan ko sambhalne wale shaqs hai aap log? ", She boomed towards them.

(" What have you'll done with yourselves. No one would say that you'll are the ones who have handled the throne of the Yaduvanshi's")

" Yeh sab isne hi kiya hoga maasa.
Bata kya jaadu- tona kar diya tune, jo yeh itne nameeda shaqs aise bawarchi bane huwe hai,Raaghav!
Aisa kya hi kiya tune jo yeh pichle kuch dino se yeh sab yeh bhul gaye hai ki inka bhi ghar parivaar hai,aur yahi basera banakar beth gaye.
Bata kya kiya tune,Raaghav.", Damyatti barged towards Raaghav.
" Maasa! Mind your words! ", It was Rutvendra, who came forward.

(" He must have done all of this. Tell, what black magic have you done over them, that they transformed into cooks for you, Raaghav. What have you done, that for the past few days, these people have forgotten that the have a home, a family to look after. Tell Raaghav! ")

" Waah, dekha aapne dadisa!
Ab sautele bhai, ghar ghar khel rahe hai! ", Aanisha taunted Rutvendra.

(" Wow did you see Dadisa! Now stepbrothers are one! ")

Soumyawatti took long strides as she came to face Raaghav.

"Hum aachi tarah se jaante hai, aap yeh sab kyu kar rahe hai.
In sab ghar ke mardo ko apni taraf karna chahte hai na aap! Taki aapka rasta saf ho.
Dekha Damyatti, kitna nich insaan hai yeh, takt ke liye sab kuch bech khane ko tayar betha hai. Takt ki lalsa mei kya kuch nahi kar raha hai yeh! Isko pata hai na, ki hum iski chikni-chupdi baaton mei nahi aayenge, isliye ab in sab ko yaha apne pass rakhkar, pyaar ka naatak jatakar, apna kaam nikalwana chahta hai.
Sam dam dhand bedh sab kar liya isne. Itna neech bhi koi. .. , Soumyawatti was saying when Vaidehi snapped,
"Bhulye maat aap unke hi ghar mei khadi hai! Aur humare Raaghav ke khilaf anab shanab bardaash nahi karenge hum! "
Soumyawatti was about to respond but Vaidehi's eyes had a whole different level of fire as she continued.

("I know it very well, of why you are doing all this!
You want to have all the men of the house, to your side right. So that your path is cleared.
Did you see it Damyatti, such a low person he is. Ready to do anything for the throne.
He knows it very well nah, that we won't fall for his sugar coated words, so he is trying to make them his, with this show of fake love.
How can someone fall so low.. ")
("Don't forget you are standing in his house. And i won't hear any rubbish against my Raaghav! ")

"Aur kya keh rahi hai aap, yeh sab Raaghav ne kiya hai!! In " Aapke ghar ke mardo ko manipulate kar rahe ha!",Taki takt mil sake! Seriously?
Arey.. Itne bade wale gadhe hai aap log pata nahi tha hume.
Kya lagta hai aapko Mrs. Soumyawatti,aapke pati, apke bete, aapke pote, dudh pite bacche hai, jo humne unse kaha,ki " beta aaj humare ghar rukh jao, toffy denge",aur woh rukh gaye.
It was their decision.To stay here.To cook.
Raaghav has nothing to do with this. So dare you blame him, I will not think twice,and I am sure enough my actions won't go well with your age or your ego for that matter. , "
Raaghav held her softly. So much of anger was not good for her. That was the only reason he was keeping quiet. He didn't wanted to stress Vaidehi out.
He gave no importance to what anyone said.