~ Epilogue 1~

Years passed.
Their bond grew stronger with every moment that passed.
Life threw a lot of challenges,but, they faced each of it, together.
Together they discovered all that life had to offer.

Vaidehi and Raaghav entered their room, only to see the most serene scene in front of them.

Two boys, were going all gaga over the little munchkin who was throwing her limbs in the air, watching them both with her doe like eyes, as she listened attentively to the talks of her brother's.

The 6 year old Vedansh  had securely held his little newborn sister, as the other one, a three year old boy with bushy hair, like Raaghav's and sharp nose like Vaidehi's was inimitably telling all his blabbering tales. He was Vaidehi and Raaghav's second son, "Vedaarth Raaghav Yaduvanshi"

And the little one month old soft figure that laid in Vedansh's embrace was their newborn daughter, "Raahi Raaghav Yaduvanshi".

Vaidehi and Raaghav watched their children in awe.
Ever since the birth of Raahi, the two boys, her brothers would always be around her.
Talking to her, playing with her, or just observing her.

Vaidehi rested her head over Raaghav's chest as he secured his hands around her waist.
"Our family is indeed complete Vaidu! ", Raaghav said as he pecked her head.
Vaidehi gave him a soft smile.

" Mumma.. ", Vedaarth rushed to Vaidehi as he spotted his parents, as he continued, " Baby bean mhujse baat nahi kar rahi!.... Woh khadus hai! ", he spoke in a gibberish way, pronouncing the words in a manner a three year old would.
" Aisa nahi kehte Aarth! Raahi bachha abhi bohot choti hai na! .. Right baby.. Yeah.. ", Vedansh tried making his little brother understand, as he asked his sister in a animate way. Raahi smiled over her elder brother's antics, understanding not even a word though.

" Your bhai is right, Aarth!
Baby bean abhi bohot choti hai na! Jab woh badi ho jayegi, she'll talk with you! ", Raaghav said as he picked his son and walked towards the bed where the rest two of his children laid, while holding Vaidehi's hand, taking her along.

The children played as Raaghav and Vaidehi watched them, playing along, and admiring the little world of theirs.

("Baby bean is not talking with me! She has attitude! ")
(" Don't say like that Aarth! Raahi baby, is soo small, right.. Right baby.. Yeah! ")
(" Your bhai is right, Aarth! Baby bean is  little right now! Once she grows up, she'll talk with you! ")
__________ ___________________ _____________

~ 4 years later~

Damyatti was sitting on an arm chair.
She didn't change, to even a bit,till time. Her character, her thought process was all the same.
The only change now was, she lost the support.
After the demise of Soumyawatti, Damyatti fell alone in the house. Though she had the support of Aanisha and Rushala. But it wasn't the same anymore.

Remorse. She had none of it.

It's right, when they say that some people are built in a certain way that they seem to never change. No matter what.
She still considered Raaghav as a throne in God know's which pathway of hers.

But the reality was a contrast.
She had lost hold of every feather of her crown.
Randhir and Rutvendra had already turned their back to hers.
Her power was long gone.

It was like, she was abandoned.
Her son, disowned her for real. Her husband was just a namesake title.

But her rigidity was not still gone.

As far as Raaghav and Vaidehi were concerned, they had long back forgotten about her.
Not that Raaghav didn't consider her guilty, but.. He simply didn't wanted to indulge in the past,now that he had his children, his world to focus on.