~Chapter 38~

Just then she felt something moist on her cheek.
She touched it to find out that it was the mud.
On eyeing the man, who was there as if he didn't do anything she glared and asked, "Yeh kya kiya aapne? " Her voice showing the irritation.
"Arey! Gussa kyu ho rahi ho aap? Meine toh apki madat ki na? ", he said with utter calmness.
" Madat? "She questioned back.
" Ha, aapke ek gaal pei bhi lagi thi, toh koi dekta toh kya kehta, "howww! Ek gaal pe mitti lekar ghum rahi hai, pagal! "
Isliye meine dusre gaal pe bhi laga di. "
He said innocently as if his bizarre explanation held any ground.
Vaidehi watched him with a "what!!! " expression.
"Ooh. Toh aise.. Aapne.. Madat karne ke liye mitti lagayi hume.. Ok..
She said, her impulsive tone turning into a soft one.
" Ha.. Dekha, you also agree na! I did right. "
"Huh! Yes of course! " Saying this she applied a bigger lump of mud on his entire face,While engaging him with the soft talks.
"What the!! He shouted reflexly, trying to remove the mud .
Seeing his conditions, Vaidehi began laughing.
" Madat! "She immitated while continuing to laugh.
Though he couldn't see her laughing, but the voice of her laugh was a music to his ears.
"Wait a minute! She just covered your whole face with mud! Get a grip Raaghav! "He reminded himself.
" What is this Vaidehi? ", he asked as he stood up.
"Mud I guess! ", saying this she also stood up.
"Vaidehiii" He chided.
"Arey, mei toh aapki madat kar rahi thi! Aap gussa kyu ho rahe hai bhala. "
"Madat? " He asked, now the tables were turned.
"Haa! Look I'll explain. " She said.
"Ha explain" He asked her, as he folded his hands, after having removed as much mud as he could from his face.
"Haa toh.. " She started as she moved closer to him
"Look, science says mitti face pe apply karne se glow ata hai chehre par! I was only helping you to get that glow, believe me it'll make you look handsome. "

"Woh multani mitti hoti hai Vaidehiii! "

"Raaghav! " She said sternly. She was now standing extremely close to him. There was just a gap of few inches between them. She started moving more closer.

God!!! only Raaghav knows how he was controlling himself as she approached him with that naughtiness lacing her face.
Moving more close she said, "Mitti mei discriminate nahi karte!Kya multani mitti aur kya sandy soils. Mitti mitti hoti hai. Don't disciminate.Don't be a racist. "
As she said this, she applied another handful of the mud all down his neck.
She had no idea, how sensually her hand rolled down his neck. Only he knew. A shiver ran through his spine on her actions.
She backed off only to be caught off gaurd by him again, pulling her towards him, her back collided with his chest.
Raaghav pulled a bit of the mud that she had recently applied on his neck.

"Sirf mei glow karke kya karuna! Tum bhi toh glow karo! Aur waise bhi, I am already very handsome you know! " He said in a husky voice in her ear, as his nose touched Vaidehi's cheek.
Now it was Vaidehi's time to shiver a bit, as Raaghav started applying the mud down her cheeks.
They both had there eyes close, that was the effect that they both had on each other.
But damn just as he was going to go down to her neck, she pushed him gently and ran out from her hold.
"Har koi aapki tarah baaton mei aakar fasta nahi hai, Raaghav", she said playfully and she began running.
"Har kisiki baton mei nahi ata mei! " He said firmly, as he began chasing her.
"Woh toh dekh liya! " She said still running, with him chasing her.
"Ek baar pakad liye na..
" Pehle padakiye toh sahi! "She teased him further.
They were running like anything, lost in each other, totally forgetting the surroundings, Vaidehi was laughing and giggling, wherelse Raaghav too couldn't help but laugh.

Their giggles filled the air. The sweet bickerings, their chasing of each other .
If anybody would have heard them,they would have surely thought that some kids are having the time of their lives.

Just then Raaghav was getting close to Vaidehi, seeing him approach she did the only sane thing that came to her mind, picking up the water pipe that laid nearby, she put on the tap, splashing Raaghav with the water.
Damn, they both were enjoying for real.
Even after enduring the force, Raaghav approached her. He took hold of the pipe, now both of them were fully drenched.