~Chapter 7~

~ Ranawat villa~

The next two days was hectic ones for the Ranawat clan. From inviting guests, to looking after the decorations, food... Everyone was busy with something or the other!

Finally, it was the evening of the party.The Ranawat's were glowing in the expensive attires that they wore.

The Ranawat's were glowing in the expensive attires that they wore

(Aanisha's attire)

For the Ranawat's what mattered more was the arrival of the Yaduvanshi clan.
All the people from the Ranawat's knew what a relationship with the Yaduvanshi's would mean to them.
Business expansion, social status, it would bring all of that.

But there was one person who had something else only going on in his head! It was Abhishek.

Amaira came into their room,only to find her husband pacing the length of their room.

" Abhishek, mehman aane lage hai, accha hoga agar aap bhi niche chale toh! "
"Kaise Amu! Kaise jaye hum niche! Pata nahi hum dadusa ko kaise face karenge! Woh ab tak nahi aayi hai! "
" Abhi" She tried soothing him in order to calm him down! " Iska matlab yeh toh nahi ki aap puri party ke doraan kamre mei hi rahenge na! Pehle hi ghar ki ek beti nahi hai, jab log ghar ke bade bete ko bhi niche nahi payenge toh kya samjhenge? "

Amaira somehow convinced Abhishek to move down, inorder to greet the guests.
______ ___________ _____________________ ___

~In the party~
The rich were flocking in, dressed up in the best of their clothes. The Ranawat's were welcoming them with broad smiles.
Just as Abhishek descended and went to stand near his uncle, his Dadusa gave him a sharp look, but then looking at the crowd around him, he covered it up with a smile.

Abhishek got one more reason to add on his list of why he hates Vaidehi.

______ ________________ ____________ _______

The party was going on in full swing. The men were busy talking about business, politics over drinks while they continued to eye the young ladies passing by.
The women were flaunting their attires, talking about how much expensive their belongings were, gossiping , and judging the people around.

Just then, they arrived! The Yaduvanshi's were here! The whole of the Ranawat family welcomed them.

Aanisha was gawking the handsome man standing in front, Yuvraj Rutvendra.He was looking so dashing that she could hardly take her eyes away from him.
Rutvendra too was mesmerized by her. Her dress that enhanced her curves was asking for his attention.

( Rutvendra's attire)

Both the families saw the way they looked at each other! They knew what was going to come up in the future.

" Aapka bohot bohot swagat hai mitr! " Vishwanath ji said.
" Aayiye padhariye! "
He welcomed the Yaduvanshi's in.

The party was no longer about the guests now, because the whole attention was shifted to the one family that just made it's entry.

The two families were talking with each other, catching up on random things, and trying to act as close as possible!

The way the events turned out after the entry of the Yaduvanshi's had somehow made it to the talks amongst the people about something brewing up between the two families.

Rana Amrendra signalled  Vishwanath. The message was clear, he wanted to have an one to one talk with him.

Vishwanath ji guided Rana Amrendra to a nearby isolated room of  their villa.

Meanwhile, the host had announced for a couple dance! Many couples took the lead. Amaira also asked her husband for a dance which he didn't decline.

Rutvendra walked towards Aanisha. On reaching near her he gave a sly smile and simply put his hand forward asking her for a dance. No words were exchanged between them.
Aanisha couldn't have asked for more! She without wasting a second put her hand into his! He chuckled seeing her behavior! It satisfied his ego after all.

The surrounding was made a bit dark for the couple dance. Rutvendra and Aanisha were looking too good together! Both the families felt that they were meant to be together! Rutvendra's Dadisa was convinced, if anyone can truly be her grandson's wife than it was this girl.

Rutvendra and Aanisha were sticking to each other all throughout the dance. Taking the advantage of the darkness, Rutvendra had placed his hands on Aanisha's ass cheeks which he would squeeze from time to time! At first Aanisha was taken aback by his bold move! But she surely enjoyed it! Her little whimps was a testimony of that.
Her soft moaning voice, encouraged Rutvendra more.
________ __________________ _______________
~ Inside the room~
Rana Amrendra and Vishwanath ji were seated facing each other!

Rana Amrendra cleared his throat as he began to speak.
" Tumhe bhi hum kya chahte hai uska andaza lag hi gaya ho ga na! In fact mhuje lagta hai ki tum bhi yahi chahte ho! "
" Ha ha! Hum bhi chahte hai ki yeh dosti rishtedari mei badle! "

" Tum toh jaante ho, Rutvendra ka aagle mahine mei raj abhishek hai! Usse pehle yeh shadi ho yeh zaruri hai! "
" Toh phir..
Rana Amrendra cut him in middle, Vishwanath didn't like it, but decided to let it go.
" Kaal phir hum sahi parivaar yaha aayenge! Panditji ko sath mei lekar! "
"Thik hai toh hum bhi apne pandit ji ko bhi late hai. "
" Hmm! Toh kal sham ko shadi ki date fix karte hai! Jald se jald shadi ho bas! "
" Haa! "
" Ek aur baat! "
" Bolo"
" Hum chahte hai ki tumhare parivaar ki har beti kal maujood ho! Rutvendra jisse bhi pasand karega ussi ke sath uski shadi hogi, chahe phir woh tumhare ghar ki badi beti ho ya phir choti hum usse farak nahi padta!. "
" Par..
" Chalo chalte hai! "
Rana Amrendra did cut him again.
_____ ________________ __________________ __

The party was almost over! The guests were returning back!
The Yaduvanshi clan had gelled up well with the Ranawat's.

It was time for the Yaduvanshi's to leave too!
Vishwanath ji along with his family escorted them till the gate. Words were exchanged about the next day's meeting.

Just then...

They heard a noise! Somebody was arguing .

________ _____________ ____________ ________
I hope the chapter's good! 🥺
Please vote and comment!🐨
Love Love❤