Diagon Alley Part 3

The next day you wake up. It's weird that you woke up by yourself because Tom usually wakes you up in the mornings, not only on weekdays but weekends too.

You get out of bed and go to your bathroom. Your bathroom has shiny silver tiles on the walls and black tiles on the floor.

You brush the knots out of your hair and head out of your room to get breakfast downstairs.

'Where is everyone?' You think to yourself. Usually, there are servants or at least a house elf or two.

You walk into the dining room where Matheo is sitting, eating eggs and bacon while he is reading the morning paper.

"Good Morning," you say. He looks up at you confused. "Morning..." he says with a mouth full of eggs.

"Where is everyone?" You ask as you sit down at your place. "Father gave them the day off," Matheo says.

"Him and Tom went out to do something," he said as he ate another piece of bacon. "Where?" You ask. "I don't know but they said it wasn't important."

"When will they be back?". "Not sure, noon maybe?". Matheo goes back to reading his paper. After what feels like an eternity, but really just 2 minutes, he looks up at you again.

"Hungry?" He asks. "Yeah," you say. "There's cereal and milk in the kitchen." You stand up and start walking that way. "The bowls are on the bottom shelf by the way" he yells to you.

"I know, you act like I never snuck down here at night to get a snack." You say with a giggle.

After you make your cereal you walk back into the dining room. Now Draco is sitting next to Matheo, they are both talking and laughing.

"Morning Draco?" You say. You set your bowl down across from them. "Morning y/n", he says.

You all sit quietly eating your breakfast. The only things you hear are the crunching of the cereal in your mouth.

You were about to say something but you were interrupted by the sound of the large wooden front door opening.

You all stare at each other for a moment but jump out of your seat not two seconds later. You follow Matheo to the front entry hall.

Father and Tom both walk in carrying their wands. They both look exhausted. Tom especially.

"Father! Tom!" You say. You run up to your father and hug him. He hugs you back.

He holds you but the shoulders are at arm's reach, "y/n" he says with a smile.

"Father," says Matheo. "Matheo," Father says with a nod of his head.

"Draco, your father is waiting outside," Tom said.

He walks out and says good bye to you and Matheo.

"Where were you guys?" You ask. "Not important," Tom says, "Do you guys want to go to Diagon Alley to shop for school supplies?" Father says. "Really?" You say excitedly. "Of course, I want to go to Diagon Alley!"

"Ok, Tom will take you both," he says while putting a hand on Tom's shoulder. Tom flinches at his movement.

"I will?" Tom asked. "Yes," Father said, tightening his grip on his shoulder.

"Go get ready upstairs, children," Father said.

You run up the stairwell with Matheo. 'What should I wear?' You think to yourself. You pull out a white collared shirt, a black skirt, a cream-colored sweater, and your Mary Jane shoes.

You put mascara on and a bit of gloss on your lips.

Matheo comes in wearing a black suit like usual, "Ready?" He asks. "Yep!" You both hurry down the stairs back to where Tom is.

"You will be taking the flu network," Father said while leading you to the fireplace. You had only used flu powder maybe twice in your life.

Whenever you left the house you had to use it because if people knew your father was alive you would all be sent to Azkaban.

Tom went first, "Diagon Alley" he yelled. Then a puff of green smoke filled the fireplace and he was gone.

Then Matheo went and the same thing happened.

Now it was your turn. As you step into the fireplace you lock eyes with your father. "I will see you soon, my child," Father says. "I love you", you say to him, as you disappear into a cloud of green smoke.

When you open your eyes your brothers are standing there waiting for you.

Matheo reaches his hand out to you, to help you out. "We got worried for a moment thinking you went somewhere else," Tom says.

"Where to first?" you ask, stepping out of the fireplace and dusting yourself off.

"Well you need to be fitted for your robes," Tom said looking around. "Matheo and I will get textbooks," Tom said.

"Ok," you say, just as you're about to go and look for the robes shop Tom grabs your hand.

"Y/n" you turn around. "Yeah?" You say, confused as to why he stopped you.

Tom kneels down to your level, you hate it when he does that. He still treats you like a baby because he's older.

He grabs your shoulders, "Y/n," he takes a deep breath. "There is going to be a boy your age here somewhere, he will have glasses and a scar on his head, you are not to talk to him," he says looking straight into your eyes.

"Why," you say. "That's not the point y/n, promise me, you won't talk to that boy"

"Ok, ok, I promise" he stands up and points you in the direction of the robes shop.

You see Draco and Narcissa Malfoy walk into the shop as well.

When you walk in, Draco is already being fitted while talking to another boy next to him.

"Hi Draco," you say. "Oh, hi y/n. I didn't see you come in."

You sit on the wooden bench by the window.

"I'll be with you in a moment, dreary," a woman says.

As she says this you are looking around the shop and lock eyes with the other boy in the shop. You smile at him. You could feel your stomach doing something weird as if you had eaten some butterflies for breakfast. Your face also starts to get really hot.

After a few seconds of this feeling the lady who was previously working on his robes looks up and says "Oh my, are you ok dear?" This brings you both back into reality, you try to forget it by looking out the window.

Harry's POV:

I walked into the robes shop and a woman very quickly started to take my measurements.

Just then a boy and his mother walk in. He had platinum blonde hair and was about my height so I assumed he was my age.

He started talking about how he was something called a pureblood and then mentioned something about Hagrid that wasn't very nice.

As he was talking, a girl with dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes walked into the shop and sat by the window.

She didn't notice me, but she did say hi to the boy. Through their interaction, I learned his name was Draco and her's was Y/n.

She was beautiful, I couldn't help but stare. Then her eyes flickered my way and we locked eyes.

My stomach filled with butterflies and I could feel my face start to get warm. I guess she noticed this and giggled to herself.

The lady who was measuring me looked up, "Oh my, are you ok dear.?You look rather hot.

"Oh, y-yeah I'm fine," I said quickly. "Well, you're all done!" She said happily. I stepped off the stool and looked into the mirror. It was just a plain black robe but it was really soft on the inside.

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for reading. If you like this book you should check out my other book, The Potters!