Part 33

I found Harry, Ron, and Hermione in the common room later that night. When I walked in Ron quickly whispered something into Harry's ear, Harry didn't seem to like it and shot Ron a scolding look.

"Hey, guys." I said shyly. "Hi, y/n!" Hermione jumped up. "I'm so, so, sorry about earlier. I didn't know Tom and Matteo would do that. And I'm sorry for what I did to your brother, Ron." Ron grumbled something in response.

Harry elbowed him, "It's ok, I guess." He groaned. "Can I work with you guys?" I pointed to the open books scattered around them. "Of course!" Hermione said, she scooted over so I could sit between her and Harry. "What are you guys working on?" I asked, examining the books.

There were books about immortality, famous wizards and witches. Books on magical rocks and other magical artifacts. "You said you know who Nicholas Flamel is, and you said that your God-Father told you about him." Hermione clarified.

"Yes..." I said slowly. I only said my God-Father told me because if I told her my father told me... I don't know what would happen. "And who is your God-Father, y/n?" Harry asked, looking me straight in the eyes.

I swallowed, "Professor Snape," the energy in the room changed as they all tensed and looked at each other. "What?"

"Nothing, it's just..." Harry started, but stopped when he saw my face. "Anyways, my first Quidditch match is tomorrow, it's against Slytherin," he said, "and I was wondering if..."

"If I would like to go?" He nodded shyly, "I would love to!" I told him. "You don't have to cheer for Gryffindor if you don't want to,"

"Why wouldn't I? I'm a Gryffindor aren't I? And besides my brothers don't go to Quidditch matches, Tom thinks they're dumb and Matteo hates seeing how high up the players are." I smiled. "Now that that's settled, let's get back to work." Hermione scolded.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry it took me forever to get this part published. I'm not sure what to title this chapter so if you have any ideas comment them!