The Meeting Part 7

The train finally arrived at Hogwarts after what seemed like forever. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster, almost like it would pop out of my chest at any moment.

"Y/n, look at me," Tom grabbed my shoulders and bent down. "We will be waiting for you at the Slytherin table. Don't talk to Harry Potter, and stay with Malfoy. Ok?" Tom said. "Ok," I said, taking a deep breath. "Promise?" He asked. "Promise," I said with a nod.

He stood up and brushed himself off. He and Matheo walked off the train after helping me get my stuff.

"All first years over 'ere," a man said. He was 2 times the normal night of a person and at least 5 times as wide. I walked over to him.

All the other first years stayed at least three feet from me. I acted like I didn't notice or I just didn't care but deep down it kind of hurt. 'How am I going to make friends if no one wants to come even close to me?' I thought to myself.

"Hello there, you must be Y/n Riddle," the man asked in his loud, booming voice. "Y-yes, I am" I answered. "I heard you were coming this year. Dumbledore informed me to take you to him as soon as you arrived so I'll send you with Professor Snape, here." He said again pointing to Severus who was waiting at the end of the station.

"Yes sir," I walked over to Severus. "Hello sir," I said to him. "Hello Y/n," he patted my shoulder. "Dumbledore would like to speak with you and your brothers before the feast. Tom and Matteo are already on their way there." He said.

Severus took me on a carriage that pulled itself. It was amazing I had never seen anything like it.

Severus led me through the castle. There were paintings and flags on every wall. Finally, we came to a corridor that had a golden statue of a Pegasus inside of it.

Severus whispered the password and a spiral staircase appeared.

"Y/n, while you are at Hogwarts you will refer to me as Professor Snape, is that clear." He asked in his low voice. "Yes sir, professor" I nodded then walked up the stairs to a large wooden door.

Before I could knock, I heard people talking inside. It sounded like Tom talking.

I knocked on the door and it opened. "Hello there Ms. Riddle, take a seat, we have a few things to discuss." He pointed to a seat in between Matteo and Tom.

I walked over there and sat in the chair. I assumed that this was Dumbledore.

"So, boys, when were you going to mention to me you had a younger sister?" He looked at us, he didn't look mad or disappointed but he had a small smile on his lips.

"When she arrived at Hogwarts sir," Matteo scoffed, he leaned back in his chair and rolled his eyes. I could see Tom hold back a laugh. I had never seen them act like this before.

"Well, now that you're here, we need to discuss the rules for you." I could visibly see Tom and Matteo get annoyed at the mention of the word rules.

"Rules?" I asked, looking at him and then my brothers. "Yes, because of who your father is, most student's parents don't feel comfortable sending their children here so I have come up with a few rules that keep them safe as well as you three," Dumbledore said with a smile.

"Would either of you like to say the first one?" He looked to Tom and then at Matteo. They both glared at him. "No? Then I will." Dumbledore sat up straight in his chair which looked more like a throne. "First, a teacher will always have an eye on you except in your dorms, but as soon as you leave the dorms they will know." He said.

"Wait? Why?" I asked. He ignored my question and continued, "Number two, the restricted Section will always be off-limits. No matter what year you are in." My eyes went wide as I looked at my brothers and Dumbledore in disbelief.

Dumbledore continued as if I looked I understood what he was saying. "Number three, if you are caught breaking the rules in any way, shape, or form your wands will be confiscated for at least a week." "But that's not fair you can't do tha-'' Matteo put his hand on my shoulder, I looked over at him but he was still leaning back in his chair glaring straight at Dumbledore.

"Rule number four, you will each have a meeting with me once a week or with one of your professors. And your prefects will report anything they see and hear about you three to me as well."

This time it was me who slumped down in my chair and rolled my eyes.

"Finally, last but not least, rule number five. Tom? Would you please tell us?"

Dumbledore stared at Tom, and Tom glared back. Tom mumbled something under his breath.

"A little louder please?" Dumbledore asked with a smile, he seemed to be enjoying this. Tom sat up straighter in his chair, took a deep breath, and said, "We are never allowed to have any kind of romantic relationships with anyone during or outside of school or we will have 3 months' worth of detention and our wands will be taken for 4 months." Tom rolled his eyes and slouched back into his chair.

"Perfect, thank you, Mr. Riddle. You two may go." We stood up, Tom and Matteo basically running out of there. " Not you y/n" I stopped and turned back around.

Please have a seat. We still have to talk. 

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for reading. If you like this book you should check out my other book, The Potters!