After the Feast Part 11

Y/n's POV :

After the feast was over, Dumbledore stood up again and told us some more stuff about Hogwarts and the house points and boring stuff like that.

I tried a few more times to try and get Matheo or Tom's attention but they wouldn't look over at me, so I gave up.

The house prefects were leading us out and as I was leaving the great hall someone grabbed my wrist. I yanked my arm back and turned to see Professor McGonagall standing there.

"Sorry professor, I didn't know it was you," I said quickly. "Don't worry dear. The headmaster would like to have a word with you" she said looking back at Dumbledore. 'Again?'

"What for?" I asked. Most of the students had cleared out of the great hall by now and only staff were left.

"I'm not sure, but you should probably get a move on." I walked past her to see Tom and Matheo standing in front of the professor's table having an aggressive conversation with Dumbledore and Snape. I stopped walking.

'Oh no, what is happening?" I slowly started walking again.

I observed the conversation that was going on and it seemed that the angrier that Tom and Matheo got the calmer Dumbledore seemed to get and the calmer Dumbledore got the angrier my brothers got.

Dumbledore leaned his head to see past Tom who was at this point shouting at him, he put up his hand as if to shut him up. It worked, but Tom seemed like he was about to explode.

Dumbledore waved me up to them, "come up here dear," he said with a smile. "We are just discussing your sorting!" I walked up the stairs slowly, as I did this Tom and Matheo looked the other way while also rolling their eyes.

Tom's face was a deep red color. That's how I knew he was really angry.

"So y/n, congrats you're a Gryffindor-" Dumbledore started. "A Gryffindor who won't have a home to go back to pretty soon if you don't fix this!" Tom yelled as he slammed his fist down on the table.

Dumbledore turned to Tom and stood up, he and Tom were probably the same height as they stared right into each other's eyes.

"You will not interrupt me whilst I am speaking. Is that understood?" Dumbledore said in almost a yell. "After 6 years, you've earned enough punishments to know that, Mr. Riddle." Tom looked surprised by what Dumbledore had just said and took a step backward

"Come here," he motioned for me to come closer to them, I did. But only because I was scared of what he'd do if I didn't.

"Sir, I really don't think I belong in Gryffind-" I started "The hat is never wrong," Dumbledore walked around the long table to get to us and Snape followed behind. Tom glared at them both.

I turned to look at my brothers, "Tom, I'm really sorry. I-" I touched his arm. "I don't care how fucking sorry you are y/n, you're a Gryffindor, the one house I said you can not be in. You were raised a Slytherin!" He grabbed my hand and was squeezing it harder and harder as he talked.

"How are we even supposed to tell..." Matheo started then looked around to make sure no one was listening then lowered his voice, "Father".

"I-I, I don't know" I looked at the ground, then at Matheo. He didn't even look mad, he just looked sorry.

All our lives we had talked about this moment, not even thinking we weren't getting into Slytherin, and now I ruined all those plans. 'Great job y/n' I thought to myself.

"Children," Snape said in his familiar, comforting low voice. We all turned to him.

"They are a spitting image of him aren't they Severus," Dumbledore remarked as they looked at the three of us.

We looked at each other confused. 'Is he talking about Father?'. "We have come to the solution that Ms. Riddle here, will continue being a Gryffindor and if there is a force stopping her from returning home during the holidays she will stay at Hogwarts or with me," Snape said.

"I will?", "She will?" we all said in unison.

"Yes, she will." Snape nodded at us.

Hey guys! Thank you all so much for reading. If you like this book you should check out my other book, The Potters!