The Dreaded Common Room Part 12

Chapter 12:

Snape escorted us all out of the Great Hall. We went down to the dungeon first to let my brothers go to their common room.

"Professor, you know we won't do anything," Matheo said with a sigh as we walked down a long corridor.

"I know, but because of the rules, you have to be watched. It's not my rule, I'm sorry." Snape said. He did genuinely sound sorry.

Matheo rolled his eyes and walked faster. "Matheo come back here right now," Snape yelled after him. "Make me" Matheo turned a corner and Tom let out a laugh.

"This is not funny Mr. Riddle, tell your brother to come back here he listens to you," Snape said, this time he sounded angry.

I thought Tom would listen to him because back when we lived with him Tom always listened to him.

"Sorry, no can do sir," Tom said in a calm voice. We turned the corner and Matheo was patiently sitting on a bench.

"See, I told you I wouldn't do anything," Matheo said standing up.

"Detention, both of you" Snape snapped. "But sir we didn't do anything"

They rolled their eyes and walked into their common room. Snape and I locked eyes. I looked down.

"Now for you, Ms. Riddle," Snape said, staring down at me through hooded brows. "Your common room is this way." he led me down the corridor, up several tall staircases, and to a portrait of a lady.

"This is the Gryffindor common room" Percey Weasley was standing next to the door and looked rather annoyed. Probably because he had been waiting for a while, or because he had to deal with me.

I'm not entirely sure why people hate me and my brothers so much. Yes, our Father wasn't the best Wizard in the world but we aren't him, and as far as they know, Professor Snape raised us.

Snape then handed me off to Percey and he led me inside that common room. As soon as stepped into the room, it fell silent. I felt so out of place. The only comforting thing about being here was Harry.

He was sitting on the dark red leather couch that faced the fire. He turned around, confused as to why it had gotten so silent.

And that's when it happened, the butterflies came back and I had forgotten everything Tom and Matheo had told me not to do, "Hello, Harry," I said quietly.

Hey guys! I hope you all like the story so far. Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. I just finished all my exams for this school year. Please vote and comment on what you want to see in future chapters! Thanks for reading!

Also, if you like this book you should check out my other book, The Potters!