4 - Ops...

*Mia pov*

It's Friday and today I've got a girls date with my mom and Georgeta. We're going to the salon to do our hair, in another place to do our nails and then in a cute little restaurant for dinner.
Sebastian has a live interview along with Chris at Jimmy Fallon to promote Captain America The First Avenger, yes I'm his PA but I don't always need to be with him.

@kimdavis Instagram stories

@melparker replied to your story

@melparker
Cute...but isn't that my t-shirt?

@kimdavis
Maybe?!?!

@melparker
You're lucky I love you!😘

@kimdavis
Love you too🥰

@imsebastianstan replied to your story

@imsebastianstan
You look so good baby!
Really...
So hot!

@kimdavis
You're making me blush!
Thank you baby😘

@imsebastianstan
You three have fun
I'll call you when I'm heading home
Love you doll🩵

@kimdavis
Thanks!
Love you too🩵

@kimdavis Instagram stories

*Sebastian pov*

Chris and I arrived at Jimmy Fallon, and we're going live in only a few minutes.

Jimmy
Sebastian
Chris
Random person in the crowd

"Ladies and gentlemen let's welcome Marvel's newest additions Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan!"
Chris and I enter the studio surrounded by people cheering and applauding
"Wow! Thank you guys!"
"Thanks!"
"Welcome guys!"
We shake hands with him and sit comfortably on the two chairs near his desk
"So...Captain America the first avenger! Chris you play Steve Rogers aka Captain America, and Sebastian you're Bucky Barnes"
"Correct!"
"So your characters are best friends right?"
"Oh yeah, they're pals!"
"Are you?"
"Definitely! We clicked instantly and became friends very easily. Chris is a joy to be around, he's fun and kind...I mean it's very easy to be friends with him!"
"Aww Seb! But yeah, it's true, we're friends. Sebastian can be very shy at times...more than me, but he opened up easily and he's...he's really kind and good hearted"
"So the movie premiers in LA July 22, we're pretty close!"
"We are! It's amazing I can't wait for it!"
"What was it like to be on this set?"
"Well...lots of goofing around for sure..."
"Pranks...definitely pranks..."
"Right! And the other actors and actresses were really good and...I mean we all had fun filming this!"
"Hailey is really good, everyone is really good! We got the work done but in all honesty we're a bunch of kids who had a lot of fun!"
"I can't wait to see this in theaters! Should we play a game?"
"I'm up for it, Seb?"
"Sure!"
We both stand up, I fix my suit and run my fingers through my hair a few times, waiting for Jimmy to tell us what we're gonna do
"Is that a wedding ring Sebastian???"  Someone shouts
"Shit..." I mumble and start to panic "uhm...I'll be right back!" I exit the studio leaving Chris and Jimmy there, the crowd watching.