44 - Getting the hang of it

A/n

So Chris Evans and Alba Baptista got married over the weekend, sources say on Saturday (09/09). I'm really really happy for the both of them and being a Chris Evans fan for over ten years I'm happy he finally got what he dreamt about!
No mean comments please, they will be reported/deleted, let them be happy please, they deserve it!

*Kim pov*

It's been two weeks since we brought home Wyatt and we couldn't be happier, a lot more tired, but definitely happier.
Our parents have come a few times, bringing prepped meals for us which has been so helpful.
We had a doctor visit yesterday, Wyatt is doing really good and so am I.
Sebastian, just like last time, is such an angel and Nico is the sweetest, he's also starting to babble a few more words, he's walking on his own now, he got the hang of it since he started pretty soon and Seb and I are getting the hang of it having two little kids at home.

"Here we go Nico all fresh and clean!" Sebastian says bringing him into the living room
"Oh yes you do smell clean now" I say, half an hour before he threw mud on himself while playing in the backyard as Seb and I were sat down reading right beside him.
"Silly boy" Seb says sitting him down in between us
At first he looks around then focused on what I'm doing...feeding Wyatt. He even leans on me and touches my boob
"Nope, that's not for you anymore" I say kissing his head, but he doesn't listen and he just decides to stick a hand in my shirt, then leans his head on my shoulder and goes to suck his thumb
"What is it, your stress ball?" I ask
Sebastian laughs at his son "is he hurting you?"
"No, he's not squeezing it, his hand is just there, touching it"
"Ok...lucky pal..." he mumbles
"Idiot" I say and we both laugh a bit.

During this down time I get to organize Sebastian agenda and mine as well when the kids are asleep. Sebastian said that he wanted to stay at home at least for the first six months, I told him that's not necessary but he's stubborn so...but I'm very lucky to have him by my side.
"Do you need something?" He asks that night from behind the bathroom door
"No thanks, I'll dry my hair a bit and then come to bed"
"Ok doll"

@kimstan Instagram story

"I thought we could sleep all together tonight

"I thought we could sleep all together tonight..." Seb says
"Lovely idea"
I actually put Wyatt in his bedside crib so he sleeps with us but without any risk while Nico right now is peacefully laying asleep on his father chest.
"Goodnight doll"
"Night baby"

~ next morning ~

@kimstan Instagram story

"Thank you, I love you so much" "I love you too baby" I smile at him before he kisses me again"I'll be in the backyard with the boys, take your time""Ok!"

"I love you too baby"
I smile at him before he kisses me again
"I'll be in the backyard with the boys, take your time"
"Ok!"

kimstan

Liked by chrisevans and 75

Liked by chrisevans and 75.935 others

kimstan I wanted to express how grateful and lucky I am to have this wonderful blue eyed hunk of a man as a husband and father of my children by my side every day.
He always knows how to calm me down, how he can help without asking me what to do, he always shows how much he loves me and our boys.
Nico, Wyatt and I, among our families and friends are the luckiest on this planet to have such an amazing human with us.
Love you @imsebastianstan 🩵

Comments disabled

A/n
Hope you had a great weekend and that you liked this chapter.
It's highly probable that from here on out the chapter will be shorter cause I have much less time during the day