29 - Permission granted

*Kim pov*

The next morning Seb and I woke up at eight, Nico is still sleeping so we have time to take a shower, change and make breakfast.
We left the baby upstairs and brought the monitor with us just in case.
"Pancakes?" I ask Seb
"Yeah, Chris likes those"
"Good, I'll do them. Can you cut fruit and put bacon on the pan?"
"Sure, eggs?"
"I got those"
I prepare the batter for the pancakes and while it sits for a few minutes i cook the eggs.
"Bacon looks crispy!" I tell Seb
"You know I'm good at that..."
"Yes you are" I say kissing his cheek
"Oh...morning man!" Sebastian says as Chris enters the kitchen
"Uh...yeah morning..."
"Something wrong?" I ask walking to him
"Someone just posted this and tagged me about an hour ago, lots of people doing this now" he says turning his phone to us so we can see

@user1 Instagram story

We see the photo and other posts and comments about Chris apparently not asking us if he could post Nicolas on his social media, of course things escalated pretty quickly and there are now tons of mean comments mostly for Chris and some for us too

"I can't believe this bullshit!" Sebastian says sitting down next to Chris
"I...I am so sorry guys"
"What? Chris no...you had our permission, we'll fix this after breakfast, I think a video will be enough"
"I hope so" Chris says still looking down at his phone
"Let's eat now" Sebastian tells him taking his phone away
"These are very good Kim, thanks" Chris says after taking his first bite "but I'll cook tonight, just to repay the favor"
"You're welcome and you don't have to worry"

After breakfast and cleaning up the kitchen Chris goes to take a shower, I braid my hair and Sebastian changes Nico and brings him down so I can feed him.
"He's growing up so fast..." Seb says as he looks at him
"I know...it's sad..."
He hugs me and kisses my head "love you"
"Love you too" I say smiling up at him.

Once Nico is in his cot again we set up the coffee table to do the video.
Chris is sitting in between us on the couch and we start.
"Hello everyone" Sebastian says
"Hi!"
"Hey!" Chris says
"So we're here to address what happened this morning"
"Yeah...Chris is staying with Seb and I and this morning he woke up to being insulted on social media for not asking permission to post our son on his insta"
"True...point is guys he did have permission, so there's really no need of you to talk trash about him"
"I came here to spend a few days with my friend and meet their sweet boy and now my phone has been flooded by insults..."
"I'll read some of those" I say "-better have permission or else...- really guys or else what? That does sounds like a threat... -claiming himself as his uncle...wow!!!- he's not claiming himself, we told him he is Nicolas uncle, we're not related by blood but since both Seb and I are only children we wanted Nico to have aunties and uncles and he got plenty, Chris included! -so you just post a child on social medias??? What's wrong with u?- Nothing is wrong with him!"
"And those are just a few comments, there are some that are worst, some attacking us too, but we're here to talk about Chris. We chose him and other people to be Nicolas aunts and uncles, nothing wrong with it. He loves our boy and he proved that to us yesterday, you don't even know how much time he spent cuddling him and whenever he wanted to lay him down in his cot Nico would start crying"
"Chris is the best uncle, we are asking you to stop treating him and our family like this. He took lots of photos of him, we also took photos of the two and he asked us if he could post a couple of those and we said yes, that's it! Nothing gives you the right to say such hurtful things about him..."
"Please, stop that, it's been going on the whole morning and Chris really does not deserve all this hate!" Sebastian says
"I really love Nicolas, he's such a sweet boy and I'd never do something to upset him or his parents so please respect that, thank you"
"Thank you for listening guys" I say and shut it off
"Thanks for doing this" Chris says hugging me and then Seb
"You're family bud" Seb says patting his back "now I think someone is ready for cuddles..." he says pointing to Nicolas who's watching Chris intently while he's kicking his little legs
"And I'm ready for it" Chris says standing up to pick up Nico and snuggles him on his chest
"Cute!" I say to him before standing up and go do some stuff in the office.

@kimstan Instagram story

A/n

Hope you guys enjoyed this!!!