42 - Happy birthday

*Kim pov*

Today's the day our sweet boy turns one!
I can't believe a year has passed by since I gave birth to him, so right now I'm looking him sleeping as I cry and rock myself in the rocking chair in his room.
"Doll?"
"Mhm"
"I think we should wake him up..." he says kissing my head and wiping away my tears
"Sorry, stupid hormones"
"It's totally fine"
We both kiss Nicolas head before I gently wake him up.
Once his eyes are open he looks at us and then gives us the most amazing smile ever.
"Happy birthday baby" I whisper picking him up
"Mama!"
"You're one today" Sebastian tells him before kissing his face

The few guests are coming right before lunch, we'll have lunch together and spend the afternoon here.
So after we gave him a bath and changed his clothes we got ready too and at eleven our families got here, then Chris, Mel and Chace arrived.
We ate and then went in the backyard to enjoy some sun as we talked before it was time for the cake.
Of course Nico went down for his nap so that mainly why we decided to stay outside and not in since we all now that we'll wake him up.
"No thanks...I already look like a whale" I say not accepting a cooking from my father in law
"Shut up, you're beautiful" Chace yelled from the end of our yard
"Baby no, you are so hot and carrying my kid, you look prettier than all the Disney princesses"
"Thank you..." I say blushing
"Love you" Seb says to me as he looks into my eyes and then goes to peck my lips
"Can you do me a favor?"
"Yes"
"Could you start prepping for the cake inside, Nico should be almost done with his nap"
"Sure"
"Thanks!" I yell at him as he runs inside
"We'll go help him" Chris says bringing Chace with him

"Hi mama"
"Hi Mel!"
"So do I really still have to wait more than a week to know what you're having?"
"Yes"
"Ok"
"Dork..." I say and she laughs
I talk a little bit with her before she says she wants to go inside to prevent the boys to screw things up and to see if Nico is ready to wake up for me.

So I'm sitting outside, my dad and Anthony are talking as they walk around the backyard about building something in the future for the kids while my mom and Georgeta are sitting by my side.
"You ok sweetie?" My mom asks when a make a strange face and breath out
"Yes, my back hurts a little. All good"
"Mhm ok"
"Really"
"Ok"
I laugh it off and before I know it Nico is awake and in Seb's arms and the cake is ready.
We all get in, sing happy birthday to him, take some pictures and finally cut and eat the cake...yeah I was definitely looking forward to eating it!

@kimstan Instagram story

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

The cake was absolutely delicious, a classic chocolate cake with vanilla filling

The cake was absolutely delicious, a classic chocolate cake with vanilla filling. It's now four o'clock and we're just talking and playing with Nico, he was so happy to tear apart all the wrapping paper and now he's enjoying playing with his new stuffies.

I grimace once again from my back pain, it's like a stubbing pain but it's normal.
"Tell him or I will"
"Mom it's nothing, I'm good"
"I've noticed this when I walked in here this morning"
"Me too"
"I'm fin-"
"See..."
"Sebastian"
"Yes mami?" He says walking to her
"Go on...tell him"
"Tell me what?" He asks crouching down in front of me
"Ugh...fine. I've been having back pain since this morning"
"Uh what?" He asks worried
"But it's fine, just back pain..."
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Cause it's normal, I'm almost at term and...well shit..." I say feeling wet in between my legs
"What?" My mom asks as Sebastian stares at me
"Either I just peed my pants or my water broke..."
"Well shit..." Sebastian says making me giggle "stay here I'll grab the bags" he says before sprinting off upstairs
"Where's he going?" Chris asks walking into the living room
"Grabbing my hospital bag...Mel looks like you won't have to wait two more weeks to know if it's a boy or a girl" I shout so she can hear me from the kitchen.
I see her head and Chace's pop out from behind the wall and my father and Anthony walking in from the patio
"You're in labor?" My dad asks
"Looks like it..."

Sebastian put the bag in the trunk of his car and comes back inside.
Chris, Mel and Chace are going to babysit Nico, they were planning on staying at our house for a couple of days anyways.
Both of our parents are gonna come to the hospital once they know I'm settled in my delivery room.

After about an hour I was all set, the nurse just walked out after checking me and said that I was dilated at a 3...
"How are you doll?"
"I want an epidural for later, next time the nurse comes in please tell her"
"Ok, you should get some rest"
"No I can't. Can we walk a bit?"
"Whatever you want"
He helps me up and slip on my flip-flops and we exit the room, my IV coming along.
As we walk and take breaks whenever I need them Sebastian keeps whispering sweet nothings into my ear and rubs my back.

It's 8 pm when I see our parents walk in from the door at the end of the corridor.
"Hey"
"Hi"
"How are you?"
"Mhm...good"
"She's just been checked, she's at a five, so things are a bit slow right now, we've got half an hour before she gets the epidural.
"I want to go back to the room please"
"Let's go doll"

"Do you feel anything?"
"Not really mom"
As of right now I think the epidural worked better this time cause Seb keeps saying that I'm having big contractions but I don't feel them.
"Hello, let me check you again" Nurse Jacqueline says "let the show begin, I'll call the doctor and then we can begin. Whoever is not needed or wanted in the room please say goodbye"
My dad comes to hug me first and then it's Anthony's turn, they both kiss my head and wish me good luck.
Just like last time I want both my mom and Georgeta in the room as I give birth.

"One more push Kim!" The doctor say and I push with all the strength I have in my body and I feel the baby come out and I breath in relief. To be honest I pushed for ten minutes, this was way better then with Nico.
"Congratulations, a very healthy baby boy!" He says
"Oh it's a boy!" Both Georgeta and my mom say
"Yup!"
"You did amazing baby" Sebastian tells me before pecking my lips a few times
"He's so cute" I say once he's laying on my chest
"He is" Seb says stroking his head gently.
"What time is it?" I ask
I see Seb looking at his phone and then he says "11.56"
"He's got the same birthday as Nico!"
"I guess it'll be a double party next year" he says

I smile happily two hours later when I'm all set in a fresh bed and with our new baby latching on my breast.
Our parents went home to get some sleep, our fathers expressions when they found out it's another boy were priceless.

"Thank you doll"
"For what?"
"Giving me another baby"
"We did this together"
"I love you"
"Love you too"

A/n
Hope you liked this!!!