8 - Premiere

*Sebastian pov*

Today is premiere day, not gonna lie I'm a bit nervous...
"Baby are you ready?"  Kim says coming in the little living room of our hotel room in a stunning white dress
"Wow..."
"Thank you" she says kissing my cheek
"Uhm...can you help me adjust my tie?"
"Sure"
As my hands are on her waist she adjusts it in matter of seconds, getting done when there's a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I say before leaning down to kiss Kim on the lips
"Dude come on..." Chris whines making me smile against her lips
"Thank you doll" I whisper
"You're welcome handsome"
Hand in hand we walk to Chris and Hayley, we hug and then Chris says that our car has arrived.
Kim grabs her clutch and we're ready to go.
We decided to drive in the same car, out of the three of us I'm the only one with a date, Chris and Hayley decided to walk the carpet together.
My mom meets us at the car and hugs Chris and Hayley since she hasn't seen them earlier.

"We are here" the driver says
Chris and I get out and help the ladies out before walking down the carpet as fans scream and cheer and photographers ask us to look this way instead of the other.
We pose for a few photos and then Kim and my mom step aside for a moment allowing us to have a cast photo.
As soon as we're done I walk to my wife and circle my arms around her waist, keeping her close to me, while I hold hands with my mom,
I'm asked for an interview and I bring them with me, Hayley and Chris doing the same thing a few feet from us.

Interviewer
Sebastian
Kim

"Hello! You all look so good!"
"Thanks!"
"Sebastian congratulation on this movie and happy belated birthday!"
"Thank you so much!"
"And also congratulations for this"
"Ah the wedding ring yes..."
"You've got to beautiful ladies with you tonight"
"They're my best girls, my mom and my wife!"
"Nothing better than this!"
"Definitely not!"
"So this movie, what can we expect?"
"Uhm...lots of action, funny scenes, bff scenes, a few tears maybe?"
"Did you have fun filming?"
"A lot! Working with this cast has truly been awesome and we all got the chance to learn something from one another"
"What can you tell me about Chris?"
"Chris...Chris is so fun to be around, he's kind, he's, you know he's always there if you need him no matter if it's on set or miles away from you. If you call or text him he answers immediately. He's a really good actor and I can't wait to do more with him...who knows..."
"We saw you guys photos on Instagram and you Kim made a post for his birthday last week basically saying you've been married for almost three years, cute pics by the way!"
"Oh yeah...it's gonna be three years in September"
"You look so happy and let me tell you we were so stunned by this news but the fans seemed to respond just fine, luckily"
"Yeah! I love my fans and I'm thankful that they all responded good at it, no mean comments at all"
"How did you manage to keep this a secret for almost three years?"
"I guess we just got lucky and we've been really good at hiding..."
"Good job then, can't wait to go inside and see the movie, congrats and thank you for your time!"
"Thanks man!"

We then walked in and took our spots and watched the movie, both mom and Kim cried a few times and in the end we got a standing ovation.

imsebastianstan