35 - Half baked

*Kim pov*

We're at the end of January and I'm 20 weeks pregnant, almost 21.
Seb and I found out two days ago what we are having, this time we don't plan on telling anyone, which is something that it's bugging all of our friends and family, but they understand.
Nico is going to be 8 months in two weeks, it's crazy I know! Lately he's been putting his little hands on my bump and he would make sounds when touching it, I love that he's careful when he does that, it's the most gentle touch.
"All clean" I say picking him up from the changing mat
"Nananan"
"Yeah, very interesting...I agree" Sebastian says entering the room
"That was a long call" I say to him sitting down on the rocking chair so I could put Nico to sleep
"Yeah, it was the Russo's"
"Oh, I'm sorry if I missed a call, I'm your PA"
"Baby that's ok. I actually called them"
"For?"
"I told them we're having another baby and that you're due in the end of June, so I asked if it's possible for me to film all my scenes before the middle of June so I have time to come back home to you, cause there's no way you can stay with me, we fly too often"
"I know..."
"And they said yes, and if we won't have enough time I can always finish to film the shortest scenes in September"
"Thank you for doing that, I was thinking about it the other day...but I got so many thing in my head right now and I..."
"Doll it's ok, we're a team right?"
"Yeah, I'll send them an email later to thank them"
"Love you"
"Love you too Seb"

After Nico was asleep we helped each other cleaning around the house, he made other calls to make sure we've got reservations for Valentine's Day and then we relaxed on the couch and talked about the fact that I definitely popped and we should announce the pregnancy before someone else does...

kimstan and imsebastianstan

Liked by mcubiggestfan and 3

Liked by mcubiggestfan and 3.728.092 others

kimstan and imsebastianstan Half baked...
(This is not last year bump pic, it's today's!!!)

View all comments

mcubiggestfan Holy shiiiiiiiit congratulations!!!
chrisevans guess Who gets to spoil another kid @melparker
melparker Us!!!! Ah we've know for five whole weeeeeeks!!!
chrisevans Gender?!?!
imsebastianstan Not telling you that 🤫
chrisevans 🥺🥺🥺
melparker 🥺🥺🥺
kimstan Gotta keep a secret😘😘

@imsebastianstan Instagram story

A/nThank you so much for 5k reads!!!Sorry that this is so short didn't have much time, hope you liked it!

A/n
Thank you so much for 5k reads!!!
Sorry that this is so short didn't have much time, hope you liked it!