19 - Moms to the rescue

*Sebastian pov*

When I woke up this morning i felt around the bed and Kim wasn't there...she was in the bathroom throwing up.
"Here, drink some tea"
"Thanks" she says as I hand her the cup before sitting back down on our bed.
She has a little temperature and a light cough, I called the doctor and he told me I could give her some cough medicine and some ibuprofen for the fever.
"How are you feeling?"
"Like a truck run over me..."
"I'm so sorry doll, it was really cold the other night uh, we shouldn't have gotten out..."
"No it's fine, it's not your fault! It was an awesome date night"
I hum and bring her closer to me, careful enough so her tea doesn't spill.
"You don't feel io to eat anything!"
"No...I'm trying to keep this tea down"
"Ok, maybe we can watch a movie?"
"For that I'm up!"
I switch the tv on and put in a classic Disney movie dvd, Lady and the Tramp.
"You're such a sap..." she mumbles against my chest
"Mhm...you married me..."
"And I don't regret it"
"Good"
We watch the movie in silence, my hand absentmindedly caressing her baby bump and occasionally i crouch down to give it a kiss and whisper something to our son, making her say once again that I'm a sap...

We both fell asleep before the movie ends and when we wake up again it's already afternoon and my throat is sore.
I whine as I turn in bed
"You ok Sebby?"
"My throat hurts..."
"Oh...sorry"
"It's ok..."
I slowly stand up and go to the kitchen to make myself some tea too and put some honey in it.
I drink it all before swallowing both cough medicine and ibuprofen and get back in our bedroom.
Once I get in Kim's on the phone with her mother, telling her we're both sick and reassuring her she doesn't need to come here.
As soon as I lay down I feel the tea coming back up so as quickly as possible I walk to the bathroom and throw up
"Mom I got to go, Seb is feeling sick..." I faintly hear Kim saying
I feel her hand rubbing my back in circles and her voice comforting me. I finish and sit on the cold floor of our bathroom, she puts a wet towel on my forehead and wipes my mouth, just like I did a few hours before for her.
"Mhm...thank you"
"No problem baby, let's get back to bed"
By the time we got there we were both shivering even though we're both in warm fuzzy clothes and under a heavy blanket, that means our fever is still high.
She took another tablet of ibuprofen, and I did too since the one I swallowed ten minutes ago went down the toilet.

Not even half an hour later we heard the door opening, and after a few seconds both our moms were in our room.
"Awww you guys..." Linda says
My mom takes our temperature and asks if we need medicine
"No thanks ma, we just got it" I say smiling a little
"I'll go fix you some soup for later ok?" She says
"Thanks Georgeta"
In the mean time Linda cleans the bathroom, fills to cups with water and brings us a new box of tissues.
"Need anything?"
"Mhm, no thanks"
"Ok, rest, me and Georgeta will be in the kitchen, call us if you need something"
"Thanks"
Before walking out she turns the lights off and closes the curtains so we can rest better, and not even two minutes later we're fast asleep again.

*Kim pov*

I woke up feeling a little better and walk into the kitchen where I find out mothers still cooking
"Hey honey"
"Hi, are you cooking for an army?"
"No, we made sure you two have some food for the next couple of days, there's some plain rice in here, some boiled veggies here, and lots of soup" Georgeta says pointing at the different containers
"You didn't have to, thank you so much"
"No problem, Sebastian is still sleeping?"
"Yeah, but he was moving a bit so I think he'll be here soon"
Indeed after ten minutes he came out of the bedroom with a new sweater on, poor guy must have sweat a lot during his sleep
"Hey..."
I hug him and kiss his cheek
"Better?"
"Yeah, you?"
"Me too, our moms cooked plenty of food for the next fire days"
"Oh did they?"
"Uhuh"
"Thanks!"

They left after making sure we ate some soup and we're feeling better, after that we took a warm shower, some more medicine and settled on the couch and watched another movie, falling asleep just like we did in the morning...

A/n
Hope you had a nice weekend, sorry if I didn't update this but I didn't feel so good, still not good now.
Hope you enjoyed this!
Also I'm gonna publish the first chapter or two of Stucky and Evanstan Oneshots book so make sure to check if you want to read it, I'll still write and A/n once it's up!