15 - Relax

*Sebastian pov*

On December 28th we called the hotel where our parents gifted us the stay in January to schedule our visit and they told us that they had one room from the 31st to the 4th and since we didn't have a plan for new year's we booked it.
We arrived in Vermont a couple of hours ago and we just checked in our hotel room which is fantastic and so romantic, there's a very large tub in the bathroom and the bed had roses petals and a selection of scented candles on it.

Since we really want to relax we decided to keep our phones off for most of the time we're gonna spend here, no social medias or anything like that, only for emergencies.
After taking the clothes out of our bags and putting them away, doing the same with the bathroom things, we put our coats back on and went to explore the little city we're in.

There are a lot of little shops of handmade things and we decide to walk into a couple of those and we found the absolute perfect handmade carillon to put above our baby's crib.
We stopped to get some lunch before resuming our walk, and when we got out of the restaurant it started snowing.
"Winter wonderland" Kim says squeezing my hand
"It looks so beautiful, I'd stay here forever"
"Me too, it's all so calm and relaxing..."
"Yeah..."
We kept going and found a nice restaurant for tonight that celebrated new years with music and dances so we booked a table for eight o'clock.
There's a lot of things we could do during these days like walks on the snow, go on carriage ride and other things.

When it was five we decide to walk back to the hotel.
"Take a shower with me?" Kim asks as she's already standing in it
"Sure" I say smiling
After taking my underwear off I join her. I take my time washing her long brown hair and applying conditioner on it before washing her back and giving it a light massage
"Your turn baby"
I turn and lean my head back so it's easier for her to wash my hair, she massages my scalp, and I love when she does that.
"Can I finish washing your body?"
"Yes"
I grab the soap again and lather her up delicately before helping her rinsing off, hair included, then I rinse myself off and we step out in warm towels.
I make her sit and I blow dry her hair, she's gonna style it later.
"There, beautiful" I say pecking her cheek
We move into the bedroom and she asks to cuddle a bit in bed, so I throw myself on it and open my arms for her, she immediately snuggles up to me and falls asleep as I kiss her head and temple from time to time, to kill the time I decide to grab my book and read a bit.

I wake her up an hour later, it's about seven, so she has all the time to put some makeup on, do her hair and get dressed.
"Hi sleeping beauty" I say smiling
"Mhm"
"How are you feeling?"
"Definitely less tired"
"Good. It's time to get ready"
"Yup" she says glancing at her phone
I wear a smart shirt with pants and jacket and a red tie, while she has a beautiful red dress.
"Can you sip this up?"
"Sure doll"
Once I'm done I kiss her neck softly making her shiver a little bit and put on her necklace for her
"You look stunning"
"Thank you, you cleaned up nice"
I pull her close to me, one hand on her waist and the other on the little baby bump, softly caressing it
"Are you ready to party peanut?" I whisper to our baby making Kim giggle
"I don't know but I know mama is hungry" she tells me
"Let's go!"
We walk to the restaurant cause it's less than 10 minutes from the hotel and once we're in there we're surrounded by a very cheery atmosphere.
The dinner is absolutely delicious, and oh my god the dessert!
As we get closer to Christmas lots of couple go on the dance floor
"Can I have this dance Mrs. Stan?"
"Thought you'd never ask"
I bring her in the middle of it and start to slow dance, occasionally see that elder couples watch and smile at us.
Her arms are around my neck and mines around hers, leaving very to none space between our faces, we're so invested in dancing and enjoying ourselves that we barely hear to clock stringing midnight.
My lips find her in a sweet loving kiss and we stay connected for different seconds, not wanting this to end...this surely is the best start of the year.

A/n
Hope you all are doing good!
Not a lot of dialogue in this chapter, it's more a filling one, hope you liked it!