22 - A nice walk, a names talk and a trip planning!

*Kim pov*

It's the second week of April and today outside is just beautiful! Seb and I slept in this morning and had a late lunch, we're now getting ready to go on a walk.
"Where do you want to go?"
"Central Park?"
"Sure" I watch him tie his shoes before asking if he can do mine aswell, he smiles up at me as he ties them and gives me a kiss as he stands up.
We slowly walk hand in hand as we reach Central Park and make some small talk.
"You know what I've been thinking about?"
"Mhm"
"We should go on a babymoon..." he says
"A babymoon?"
"Yeah, it's a short trip that parents to be go on before the baby comes, we should do that"
"It does sound good"
"Yeah, you just gotta choose where and when..."
"Me? Uh...well I guess not further than three weeks and the where I don't really know"
"I'll tell you what once home we write four places on paper and you draw one, it'll be totally casual"
"I like your thinking!"
"I know I'm very smart, thanks"
"Idiot"
We reach the park and sit down on a bench in the shade and relax watching children play, adults sunbathing or jogging and squirrels minding their own business.

@kimstan Instagram story

"Another talk we need to have is baby names" Sebastian says making me open my eyes and look at him"We really need to do that

"We really need to do that...time's ticking"
"Yup" he says moving his free hand to lay and massage my very big stomach
"What you like?" I ask him
"Mhm...Cooper, Wyatt is a name I've always liked..."
"Aiden?"
"That's nice"
"Nico"
"I like that!" He says
"Romanian names that you like?"
"There's Cristian, with the h"
"Nice name"
"We really should get into this talk one of those days" he says
"Definitely!"
After we relaxed and bought some dessert for later we made our way back home and after taking a nice bath we sat on the couch with paper and pen in had.
"I'd like to stay in the US that's my only request"
"Ok, I looked online and there are some nice places for a baby moon, I'm gonna write them down and you draw a piece of paper"
"Ok"
I look as he writes Scottsdale Arizona, Charleston South Carolina, Maui Hawaii and Key West Florida. He closes the little pieces of papers and put them in a bowl mixing them up
"Close your eyes and pick one" he says
I close my eyes and search for the bowl, once my hand is in it I mix a little more and pick a paper.
After opening my eyes I give it to home and he smiles as he opens it
"And the baby moon is in...Maui Hawaii!"
"Oh my gosh yay!"
"You happy mama?"
"So very happy, you had a wonderful idea babe"
"Glad you like it, tomorrow I'll start planning and booking, we can choose some activities together"
"That's great!"

@kimstan Instagram story

After a nice dinner in cooked together and a romantic movie we moved to the bed cuddled up and fell asleep very peacefully

A/n
Hi guys hope you had a good weekend and that you liked this chapter!
Happy fourth to my American readers, celebrate and stay safe!
Later I'm gonna try and upload a 4th of July special on the Stucky/Evanstan Oneshots book!